rF2 rTrainer RD Style @ Mid Ohio - Thursday June 14th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
horses for courses my dear fella, theres is no right or wrong just cars you like or are used to, sometimes you get hooked on them sometimes you dont, from a personal point i was lookin forward to the skippy, but when came to race it tonight its not my cuppa tea at all, if i want to spend most of the time drifting round corners id buy a rally game.

Sorry STuart i clicked on the wrong icon and exited the game , by the time i got back in you had gone., the problem is the track surface , with 1 or 2 drivers it takes ages to rubber in and give grip , you need to do 100+ laps , when the grip is there these cars are as fast as the F3s and become more managable . Try them offline , the AI cars rubber in the track for you fairly quickly and allow you to develop your setup

No Worries Dave, I will always give things another go, You saying there was no rubber down makes sense mate, they are a right handful. Your set up did help a great deal cheers for that, reckon up could pm me it as a file?

Thanks for posting a setup, Dave. These are indeed twitchy and challenging little beasts. :) Seem to have potential as a fun racer, though. The stock setup looks pretty evil with identical negative camber front and rear. Will be interesting to see what you've done with your setup. Those tires look like 100 000 k eco rubber. :D

I was very impressed with these on my first brief try of them, for me the balance between power and grip is about right, if these had much more grip with the lawn mower engine then they would bog down a lot, i can relate them to the old rF1 Caterham mod with the "flick em in and turn it on the power" approach, i hope the new builds and updates bring the numbers up a bit now as these things really do justify some healthy club races.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back