Cars rTeam Lancia Delta Integrale HC BETA_ac1_3_4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried it now. I dont understand what you did to it. The hand is broken.. I dont believe it was before? And it doesnt have the fun torque that it had. It just isnt the monster that made it fun.. It has the same sound but it's like another mod.
All the fun tires are gone too that it had in previous version.

I'm sorry you do not like it but I had to make a car more "balanced" with the new v5 tyres

[QUOTE = "Tomas Torasen, posta: 2117067, membro: 24991"] Wow! Non vedo l'ora di tornare a casa a provare questo. La versione precedente è uno dei miei preferiti mod.

Avete mantenuto tutte le diverse scelte di pneumatici? E 'stata una cosa veramente interessante di esso. [/ QUOTE]
I tried it now. I dont understand what you did to it. The hand is broken.. I dont believe it was before? And it doesnt have the fun torque that it had. It just isnt the monster that made it fun.. It has the same sound but it's like another mod.

im sorry man have make a mistake with old version, now is correctly

Stick shifter works now? I will download tonight when I'm home. Couldnt you add more tire choices as before or was that only possible in previous tire model?

How much less power does it have? Perhaps if you dont want to make it unrealistic, you could add the same power as before, or about.. and then define for us what turbo power setting would sum up to realistic amounts.. It's a little tame compared to before, or quite alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%