Resource icon

RTBZF-Manager by Fredizzimo v1.42

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zorro72 submitted a new resource:

RTBZF-Manager by Fredizzimo - the essential tool for modding Rally Trophy

This tool unpacks all game files, exports packages (RTP, for distributing), imports RTP-packages manually or with double-click (if associated with rtp-files).

Fredizzimo, who’s now working at Bugbear (!!!) coded this indispensable tool – the start point of Rally-Trophy-modding.

Version 1.42 is the final version.

Read more about this resource...

Hey, how are we supposed to use this tool? Thanks! I'm trying to install 21:9 wide screen patch.
A bit late but maybe still helpful. When you install the program allow it to associate with rtp files. Then just double click an rtp file and you should get a popup asking if you want to install it.

I think this version is portable, i.e. no installation needed, double click on RTBZFManager.exe just starts the program.
In the options menu there is an option to associate with rtp files. Other possible way to install mods is simply to drag & drop the rtp files over RTBZFManager.exe

Last edited:
Hey guys! Before reinstalling my pc, it allowed to specify rally trophy's patch after the reinstall it only says that I should reinstall the game. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance

Yes, unfortunately with no success. I have to mention though that I use a downloaded version of Rally Trophy since I don't have the CD for it anymore. (tho it still worked before)
That shouldn't be a problem if you use nocd. Check also the registry keys for BZF manager. If you don't know how to open the registry for your version of Windows, google it. Once you open the registry search for BZFmanager entry.
For 64-bit windows it should be
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\fredizzimo\BZFManager
Then check the pats listed under BZFManager
Code:
"ExportDirectory"=

"ExportPackage"=

"ImportDirectory"=

"ImportPackage"=
and correct them if necessary

Last edited:
That shouldn't be a problem if you use nocd. Check also the registry keys for BZF manager. If you don't know how to open the registry for your version of Windows, google it. Once you open the registry search for BZFmanager entry.
For 64-bit windows it should be
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\fredizzimo\BZFManager
Then check the pats listed under BZFManager
Code:
"ExportDirectory"=

"ExportPackage"=

"ImportDirectory"=

"ImportPackage"=
and correct them if necessary
They also don't work, those registries didn't even exist. My path for Rally Trophy is "C:\Program Files\JoWood\Rally Trophy" maybe that could be the problem?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%