RSS GT Ferruccio 55 Motul-Livery here

chrisi2174 submitted a new resource:

RSS_GTN-Freisinger-Porsche-Team - Porsche-NGT-Freisinger

m4xalhoa34twqkuzg.jpg
c7lc0syi4g1l8v3zg.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Very nice work.

Since you are very good at making skins I wanted to ask about the Ferruccio 36. Is it possible via skins to make the dark grill surrounding the lights on the back of the car less reflective? It looks clear coated like the rest of the car paint but would look better if it had a more matte finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: EIF
  • Deleted member 223075

chrisi2174 said:

Do you planned to make "Yukos" skins ? Because i started to work on it. So no point to make it if you'r going to made it.

These skins are first rate!

Could you please consider changing the naming of the "Driver" field and perhaps the skin name?
If you use naming schemes as in my example you will have these benefits:
1) listing ALL drivers that raced within a particular event in this car you will Assetto Corsa actually use the different drivers (selection by AC by random selection)
2) use the Country flag for the race team origin instead (as in endurance racing often drivers of different nationality race on the same car and AC has no provision to change nationality based on different drivers)
3) name skin with year of event - name of event - team name - race number will make selection in "drive menu" and particularly building of custom champion ships and custom grids much, much easier - also selection of liveries when racing on SRS for example ;-)

Here is a great way to figure out in general who raced with which team, proper team and driver names, etc:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_FIA_GT_Championship#N-GT

Another fantastic source for detailed event information is this website (very detailed data for many events):
https://www.racingsportscars.com/race/Spa-2003-07-27.html

2019-07-28-001214-screenshot.jpg
2019-07-28-001524-screenshot.png

I will attach ui_skin.json file for #50 Spa for reference if you like to have a look:

Attachments

• ui_skin.json
    214 bytes · Views: 155

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline