RSS Showroom 2018

Misc RSS Showroom 2018 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

RSS Showroom 2018 - Personal racesimstudio preview maker to match RSS content

RSS Showroom 2018
A custom made showroom with a custom content manger preview ,
will enable users to make kunos style previews for content ,
also will enable users of RSS Content to match current releases of RSS cars so all previews are 100% consistent.
preview.jpg

Full instructions within the download ,
simply drag and drop the zip file anywhere inside content manager UI to install the showroom , you can manually install the preset or...​

Read more about this resource...

please don't be offended by my t2 stars did not see the use for it but after a side by side comp kunos and yours wow deference like day and night thanks for the commitment to get the best out of rss mods;);););)

hi cc just had contact with cm creator on Facebook can he ad your showroom as stock content please?
maybe he contact you for it believe you guys have contact?

just took me a day to manually change all the previews.

Last edited:
hi cc just had contact with cm creator on Facebook can he ad your showroom as stock content please?
maybe he contact you for it believe you guys have contact?

just took me a day to manually change all the previews.
Isn't there this tool which does that for you?

I think the preset is broken - it doesn't use the RSS showroom, but Studio Black. Hence the bad reviews, previews generated with this preset don't look like in your screenshot.

@RoboSheep , Yeah surprising for me too no one seems to appreciate the content fully,
but to us @RSS when we make content its all we use to us its fine :)

Read it again :D
f214dad461d1aa85026d25df32e4b145.png
Yeah the showroom definitely works. Presets don't seem to load (e.g. for camera angles, lighting) in CM showroom. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it lol just CM showroom is a little buggy with loading presets. Also if you want to do shots with more than 1 car you need to use CM showroom so it's a bit of a pain but not your fault :D

Yeah the showroom definitely works. Presets don't seem to load (e.g. for camera angles, lighting) in CM showroom. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with it lol just CM showroom is a little buggy with loading presets. Also if you want to do shots with more than 1 car you need to use CM showroom so it's a bit of a pain but not your fault :D
There is the main showroom it works fine as a showroom its NP using this I use it all the time with no issues.

it was designed to generate "previews" using CM preview system not CM Showrooms, so no it wont load the cameras you have to use the other system in which we use it for :)

in here it works just fine inside the "CM_SHOWROOM" custom showroom loads and works fine,
the RSS_SHOW was designed as a preview generator to give better than official previews,
e7a9f5d81077985c4f095aab5365dd78.png

the cameras and default cameras are all inside the other systems.
A/
Click on the "Update previews the small icon arrow facing down will bring up the options"
5d543cd6f8fe4eef729813e2cc737d60.png

B/
now you will see this
6a13fdc819bbc8e71734334d3c38553a.jpg

C/
These are the options using the custom RSS Presets that got made on RD,
I love these presets there awesome.
9135382c5c4b09d6a576adfb97d8db29.png

Available here.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sr-presets-for-rss-showroom.19881/

Now install that mod, and use those presets instead.
will produce shots like this.
preview.jpg

Or at the bottom simply load the preset you are struggling with will load the default kunos previews.

CC, this reply comes a whole year late, but the problems both users above were having were the following:

a) The cmpreset auto-downloaded by CM from the provided link in the .txt file for auto-installation (http://acstuff.ru/s/J_cw) is an older "2017" preset that really points to the old studio_black (this is the problem jlnprssnr reported), so it won't be of use for this showroom.

b) The RSS_SHOW_2018.cmpreset file included in the zip has all parameters OK and uses rss_show as intended, but isn't successfully loaded in CM after placing it in the correct appdata folder because of its text encoding ("UTF8+BOM") -- this could be something system dependent.
That was the issue @davewilliams000 was having, by failing to load its parameters for previews. Simply opening this file with notepad and saving the contents into a new "UTF8" (without BOM) file is enough for CM to load it correctly then, on all its glory. Alternatively, paulaob's presets for rss_show will also load ok, as you suggested.

This trouble was reason 2 users on the reviews told there was no difference to the kunos one, because when they select the Kunos preset and then the RSS_SHOW_2018 right after, CM won't load its parameters (due to text encoding), and it'll keep the Kunos preset settings (with original showroom) untouched even if your preset is selected.

For anyone coming into this support thread for a quick fix, after installing the rss_show showroom, just rename the attached RSS_SHOW_2018.cmpreset.ini in this post to RSS_SHOW_2018.cmpreset (this is an RD attachment limitation), and place it into into C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Presets\Custom Previews replacing the previous file. Then it'll show back on manage>cars "Update Previews"|drop down arrow>Presets>RSS_SHOW_2018 so it can start making previews immediately for all skins in the selected car, and you can also preview it on Update Previews"|drop down arrow>Options by selecting its preset, and check how nicer it looks vs the Kunos default.

Attachments

• RSS_SHOW_2018.cmpreset.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back