**Everyone**,

Today marks the beginning of our **50% OFF Black Friday** sale until the end of **Cyber Monday**, and what better way to mark the occasion than to release a new car?!

It is with great pleasure we release our new **GT-M Lanzo V10** racing car for Assetto Corsa. Sitting alongside our GT-M Bayro V8 released last year, this vehicle is the product of a year of development and features all the ‘bells and whistles’ in technology expected of modern-day GT racing from a beautiful 3D model, a screaming V10 engine, a responsive and direct handling, and even a few portable cameras in the interior!

What’s more, existing GT-M Bayro V8 owners get this car for **free**! Please follow your original download email or wait for your Update email if you’ve subscribed.

You can find the car here: https://sellfy.com/racesimstudio/p/rss-gtm-pack/

As always, we cannot thank you for your support enough.

We will be in touch for future news and updates before the end of the year!

Kind Regards,
Race Sim Studio

Bayro display doesn't look right. How do I fix this? Tried reinstalling the car but that didn't help.

Screenshot_rss_gtm_bayro_6_lilski_road_america_25-10-120-22-53-35.jpgScreenshot_rss_gtm_bayro_6_lilski_road_america_25-10-120-22-53-17.jpg

Last edited:
That's a csp shader to emulate a digital display. If you wish to try it disabled, then on rss_gtm_bayro_6\extension\ext_config.ini comment out the [Material_DigitalScreen_GlassOverlay] section, or just remove CSP_Screens from its meshes list so it's not applied to the dashboard display.

If you wish to it tweak instead for better legibility, look in this file for other accepted options, like emulating IPS instead of TN, etc.

(The usual disclaimer: these type of modifications are in no way endorsed by RSS, and are just my personal suggestion for the problem at hand)

Last edited:
Thanks, I disabled it. Emulating a digital display sounds like a good idea but the exectution isn't that great, the black grid is way too big and thick, makes the display look very low-contrast and low-resolution.

• Deleted member 223075

Or you can simply remove all the lines related to [Material_DigitalScreen_GlassOverlay]

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, but I see some responses from the RSS guys, so i'm going to do this here and hope they see it.

Bought the Formula Pack (along with the GT Pack) last night and i'm loving the Formula RSS 2 V6. I see that you are offering the RSS 3 V6 for free. Should I download that free version? Is it based on a newer year car or is the RSS 2 V6 the one I should be using if I want most recent.

Just a confused buyer. Thanks for all the great mods. Seems most of the cars I drive always end up being RSS cars.

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, but I see some responses from the RSS guys, so i'm going to do this here and hope they see it.

Bought the Formula Pack (along with the GT Pack) last night and i'm loving the Formula RSS 2 V6. I see that you are offering the RSS 3 V6 for free. Should I download that free version? Is it based on a newer year car or is the RSS 2 V6 the one I should be using if I want most recent.

Just a confused buyer. Thanks for all the great mods. Seems most of the cars I drive always end up being RSS cars.
RSS 3 is just a different category, lower power open wheeler. Nothing to do with RSS 2.

AFAIK, there's formula 2 v6 2018 and 2020 spec, the free one is RSS 3 v6 (aka formula 3).

Looking at the CM car information, mine all say 2020. I guess when you buy it as part of the Formula pack, you don't get the 2018 spec. No biggie. I'd rather have the latest spec anyways.
Hi,
Yes if you buy the single car which was originally the RSS2 2018 we added the 2020 version for free to existing customers who already owned the content to thank them for the support,
in there own rights the RSS 2020 Formula Pack is all 2020 cars. :)

Thanks, I disabled it. Emulating a digital display sounds like a good idea but the exectution isn't that great, the black grid is way too big and thick, makes the display look very low-contrast and low-resolution.
That can be tweaked
Yes correct like John is saying if there is something you are not 100% happy with or something you want to improve upon to your own liking please feel free to edit the ext_config files in the main extension folder inside the car,
we provide all the resources and textures so the community can paint anything they desire so all 2D/3D Templates + all textures and settings to all content is here for you guys,
we add showroom settings here or there for the CM CustomShowroom which allows on some cars livery editing and such or allows you to add your own numbers and names to the content also like the Bayro and Lanzo GTM cars for example, the ext_config files are there as we release the content,
some people was suggesting PBR shaders and such adding personally I would have added them before release but the Lanzo is pushing 86 shaders and the Bayro 82 there pretty much packed out to the max id rather not kill off any extra fps with PBR CSP stuff,
with my RTX 3090 if I disable the CSP I am getting on Ultra settings 225-230fps ingame running the CSP I am getting around 125-130 its costing me 100fps on my Samsung G9 for some reason seems bottlenecked,
but anyways like I was writing above the only things we do not allow or fond of is opening and editing the data.acd file because we want all the community to be walking on the same path together and everyone using the same versions,
but feel free to take a look inside the ext_configs and have some fun with it or add some extra code you may fancy.
sorry for the long story :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years