with such level of development we will not see the rest of the swarm soon :D i guess it will be the long journey into 2021 year where 3xxx rtx will be in each household and AC 2 will be already there
This one will be out soon no doubt, I have more sat waiting to be imported completed with AO,
They require shaders. settings, lights and so on they look insane.

This … is … NUTS !!!
THAT... is just a pretty useless detail (and no black magic, just two more lines in digital_instruments ;))

More curious about the sound. Have heard this car in real life, and it was really quiet in a field of N/A cars, but with nuances that gave off more of a WRC vibe with turbo whistling, blow offs and wastegate whooshing.

THAT... is just a pretty useless detail (and no black magic, just two more lines in digital_instruments ;))

More curious about the sound. Have heard this car in real life, and it was really quiet in a field of N/A cars, but with nuances that gave off more of a WRC vibe with turbo whistling, blow offs and wastegate whooshing.
I would not really call it useless driving in VR using real mirrors, will be there and highly visible, but each to there own like they say You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't …” ... please all the people all of the time”.

53507fc89b6259d2d15d3925a91ad2b3.jpg

Oh nice, so it includes the "free parking everywhere mode" road cars usually come with.
I just added what I saw watching videos around with the real cars onboard must have watched maybe 30+hrs while making the car the features of the harzards and indicators are actually used by the slower cars,
so we have this feature as well, I believe ACC also as the same features regarding the hazards.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%