Resource icon

Misc RSS Interior Lights Pack and Improvements v2

Login or Register an account to download this content
JTRaceFan17 submitted a new resource:

RSS Interior Lights Pack and Light Fixes - Want some Endurance Interior Lights for the RSS GT cars? Give these a try!

I made some Interior lights for the RSS GT cars following the success of my URD lights pack. This pack also includes some light fixes for the headlights of the Ferruccios and the tail lights of some cars.

Here are some pictures:
View attachment 300347 View attachment 300348 View attachment 300349 View attachment 300350 View attachment 300353 View attachment 300354 View attachment 300355 View attachment 300356 View attachment 300357...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing addition to this amazing cars! But, is there a way to turn down the brake lights? cause they are super blown out in a race but in the show room they are ok(the ferraris are the problem), the tail light by themselves are amazing. could it be cause I am using PURE?

Last edited:
Amazing addition to this amazing cars! But, is there a way to turn down the brake lights? cause they are super blown out in a race but in the show room they are ok(the ferraris are the problem), the tail light by themselves are amazing. could it be cause I am using PURE?
Maybe it's the post processing filter you're using. Try a different filter and see if it helps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back