Resource icon

Apps RSS Hybrid 2019 / 2020 / X 2022 Dashboard 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
dakoriki submitted a new resource:

RSS Hybrid 2019 Dashboard - For Assetto corsa and Simhub

I couldn't find a version of this dashboard so I made one.
I did change tyre pressure to tyre temperature because I felt that it has more use than pressure.

I made it for my 1080p android tablet running the simhub dashboard app and for what ever reason 1300x810 full screens correctly and 1280x720 doesn't. I do not know how it will look or work on Nextion displays.

Also the car doesn't output water temperature so the temp at top left is always just 0. I also added an orange DRS text when...

Read more about this resource...

I've been chasing a hud for F1 2019 like this but with engine temp and gap to car in front for DRS. Is it easy to add these features?
I tried to add them to an existing hud but I'm too crap at anything like this :(

I've been chasing a hud for F1 2019 like this but with engine temp and gap to car in front for DRS. Is it easy to add these features?
I tried to add them to an existing hud but I'm too crap at anything like this :(
I don't have f1 2019 but the engine temp might work already, if it doesn't then I don't it will ever work because from DR and DR2.0 I know that codemasters don't give a lot of info about the cars.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%