RSS GTN Pack is out

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 197115

The cars are awesome, even better than GT pack.
The only issue that ProTires app cannot read their tires. Kunos app works though.

Yes, wonderful ! waiting for this for long time.
Now, i'm waiting for correct skin. I have also to correct default name.

I just have an issue : Rsr timing didn't recognize the cars. I have a "driver not recognize" error !

It is only me where the Darche instrument doesn't indicate speed and so on? I am not a pro, maybe I'm missing something? Using SOL+CSP latest versions without problems (already changed CSP to other version, no effect). The Ferruccio works as intended btw.

RSS_Darche_Instrument.jpg

• Deleted member 197115

It is only me where the Darche instrument doesn't indicate speed and so on? I am not a pro, maybe I'm missing something? Using SOL+CSP latest versions without problems (already changed CSP to other version, no effect). The Ferruccio works as intended btw.

View attachment 316223
Works here, did you copy the whole zip content including fonts folder?

Another fantastic release from RSS. These cars are a blast to drive, especially at a track like Mosport. These were among my favorite cars in GTR2, and they are even better in AC with what RSS has put together. THANK YOU.

Great addition, really enjoying both cars will be driving them on a regular basis. I think the sound is not up to their usual standards though something off with the 96 internal sound mixing it doesn't sound like i'm in a car, too much fx & reverb going on imo.

I'm really struggling with both of these cars.

I can drive fairly consistently in AC and have no trouble with powerful or edgy cars. I've even won a couple of online races, but I find these almost impossible to drive anywhere close to the limit. Just tried them both at VIR and couldn't even manage a single decent lap in either. Just snap grip limit spins on any sort of fast direction change. Feels like too much front grip then a bit of understeer, more front grip and then wheeeee around I go. I can catch relatively slow speed slides, but need to put on way too much opposite lock.

What am I missing? Is there a magic setup or something I need to modify in my driving style? I'm realistic enough to admit I might just not be up to the task. HELP!

Cheers,

Ben

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline