RSS GTN Pack is out

• Thread starter Deleted member 197115
  • Start date
I'm really struggling with both of these cars.

I can drive fairly consistently in AC and have no trouble with powerful or edgy cars. I've even won a couple of online races, but I find these almost impossible to drive anywhere close to the limit. Just tried them both at VIR and couldn't even manage a single decent lap in either. Just snap grip limit spins on any sort of fast direction change. Feels like too much front grip then a bit of understeer, more front grip and then wheeeee around I go. I can catch relatively slow speed slides, but need to put on way too much opposite lock.

What am I missing? Is there a magic setup or something I need to modify in my driving style? I'm realistic enough to admit I might just not be up to the task. HELP!

Cheers,

Ben
Did you try any setup changes? The default setup is quite difficult.

Thanks for the replies. I did fiddle with the ARBs and got the Ferrari to a relatively driveable level. They both still feel ridiculously tricky to drive at anything above 80% full beans.

I can cope OK on tracks like Spa or Brands that I know like the back of my hand. Both cars are pretty quick for their power.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back