RSS GTM Lanzo  MAd Factory Racing Livery

Skins RSS GTM Lanzo MAd Factory Racing Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
krissboo submitted a new resource:

RSS GTM Lanzo MAd Factory Racing Livery - RSS GTM Lanzo MAd Factory Racing Livery

Was asked to remake the Mad Factory fantasy livery that I made for Mister Waffles for the Kunos Huracan GT3 last year but port it across to the RSS GTM Lanzo mod.
Had to remake this from scratch as the cars are obviously different and this has a revised and updated front end and a few hi res hand made logos.
I want to say a big thanks to the creator of the Yokohama tyre textures I used for this too. You can find those here...

Read more about this resource...

@creativehighway Ok so what do you need to know?
Hey thanks for responding my friend So, when i fire the game up and set the time to night. do the LED lights automatically come on ? or do i have to set or change an option in the configs ? and is it possible to copy and paste that config to other skins ? if thats too much bro i totally understand lol those screen shots just looked so damn cool bro i gotta be able to do that hahahah

Hey thanks for responding my friend So, when i fire the game up and set the time to night. do the LED lights automatically come on ? or do i have to set or change an option in the configs ? and is it possible to copy and paste that config to other skins ? if thats too much bro i totally understand lol those screen shots just looked so damn cool bro i gotta be able to do that hahahah
Yep, the LED lights are part of the config and will automatically come on at night (or should do)
You can change the colour of them by changing the COLOR values in this part of the config:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_0]
NAME=GEO_LED
COLOR=0,4,40,200 ;if using values in 0-255 range, take extra care with the 4th parameter
LAG=0.65
SIMULATE_HEATING=1
ACT_AS_HEADLIGHTS=0
CAST_LIGHT=1

Basically just mess about and see what you come up with. And yes as far as copying that config over to the other skins - just copy the additional parts into an existing skin config.

Shout me if you want any more help

Last edited:
Yep, the LED lights are part of the config and will automatically come on at night (or should do)
You can change the colour of them by changing the COLOR values in this part of the config:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_0]
NAME=GEO_LED
COLOR=0,4,40,200 ;if using values in 0-255 range, take extra care with the 4th parameter
LAG=0.65
SIMULATE_HEATING=1
ACT_AS_HEADLIGHTS=0
CAST_LIGHT=1

Basically just mess about and see what you come up with. And yes as far as copying that config over to the other skins - just copy the additional parts into an existing skin config.

Shout me if you want any more help
DUUUUUUUUDE thank you so much for this man i totally appreciate it. Ive lost my mind with this website and the modding bro I never knew this existed. i use to play rfactor AMS2 PC2 and ACC because i thought this game was old. one day i just said what the hell let me check out AC and omg man this is the best thing ive ever come across man my wife hates this fkn game cus i cant do anything else !!!!!! hahahahahahha if im not playing then im glued to this site MOD searching lol. this whole sim racing thing is fan fkn tastic bro lol THANK YOU !!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUDE thank you so much for this man i totally appreciate it. Ive lost my mind with this website and the modding bro I never knew this existed. i use to play rfactor AMS2 PC2 and ACC because i thought this game was old. one day i just said what the hell let me check out AC and omg man this is the best thing ive ever come across man my wife hates this fkn game cus i cant do anything else !!!!!! hahahahahahha if im not playing then im glued to this site MOD searching lol. this whole sim racing thing is fan fkn tastic bro lol THANK YOU !!!!!!
haha no worries dude, and glad you are having fun with AC. Once you discover CSP then yeah the game looks so good and there's plenty of other stuff going on behind the scene with physics and weather and stuff too. Have you installed SOL and found a PP Filter that you like?

haha no worries dude, and glad you are having fun with AC. Once you discover CSP then yeah the game looks so good and there's plenty of other stuff going on behind the scene with physics and weather and stuff too. Have you installed SOL and found a PP Filter that you like?
Dude hell yea man ive been installing pretty much everything i can bro. I bought the rain fx bought car mods and pretty much everything free i could get my hands on. and yea man when i saw what a difference sol made i was hooked. im using one now called A3PP which looks pretty damn good. and then when i saw the LED stuff i was like holy S man can it get any better lol. I have a few questions for you about AI set up if thats cool brother? just didnt wonna type a book on this thread. lol is there a way to send a direct message to you ? just wenever you have time

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%