guys those 2 cars are supposed to race against the other rss gt1 cars?!?
i have found they were part of the n gt category but only this two.
what do you think?!?
well not running against, but run alongside, different class, different ranking.
The 350Z sounds amazing (well, its long tubed VQ35 does), but had not a chance against the other two. Modelling it correctly would just result in more butthurt users on here :whistling:

Hey Guys,
Regarding the "wiper" issues as @A3DR mentioned prior the settings was removed at the last minute,
they conflict with the CSP currently as the cars all had custom work on vibrations to make them vibrate which was fine until the latest CSP updates which they conflict with each other,
its been reported to Ilja and fixed, at some point we will be adding the CSP wiper values into all the content it works much nicer than the system we previously setup so will be removed from the GT class also,
sorry about the inconvenience of those issues I believe with CSP 140 which is recommended they are fine.

An authentic onboard from Petit Le Mans back when this car was racing ?
I don't know what your sources are, but it sounds really different
2 different onboard cameras would make 2 different sounds. period. just check several videos from the same car and you will notice. And they don't not always make sounds out of youtube videos, lately they have incorporated real recordings, so you can like the sounds or not.

The only real sound that could match with the inside sound in the mod is the the sound of the 2003 Freisinger 996 GT3-RS.
If then I'm agree with this. But at the outside, lie I've explained before, it's the 996 GT3-RSR sound (the gorgerous sound with a lot of bass), but when you reach high rpm, it become a 997 GT3-R sound, or 991 GT3-R (they are very similar).

Hey Guys,
Regarding the "wiper" issues as @A3DR mentioned prior the settings was removed at the last minute,
they conflict with the CSP currently as the cars all had custom work on vibrations to make them vibrate which was fine until the latest CSP updates which they conflict with each other,
its been reported to Ilja and fixed, at some point we will be adding the CSP wiper values into all the content it works much nicer than the system we previously setup so will be removed from the GT class also,
sorry about the inconvenience of those issues I believe with CSP 140 which is recommended they are fine.
Well, good news then!

https://acstuff.ru/patch/#0.1.25-preview183
  • Wobbling bits fixed;
  • Better compatibity with RSS cars;

Well, good news then!

https://acstuff.ru/patch/#0.1.25-preview183
  • Wobbling bits fixed;
  • Better compatibity with RSS cars;
Yeah my guilty with the wobbling bits mainly effected the F2000 front wing flexing with the CSP,
was reported 3-4 times over several months I just presumed would be updated,
some patches utilities functions break then the next patch they come back online,
although in this case the Wobbling bits and the Wipers vibrating are unique to only RSS content,
we mainly try and make extras and special features work through steam and the CSP together or enhanced by the CSP but in most cases work with each other,
kinda something unforeseen regarding how unique our content really is so never got updated until I reported it directly to Ilja who fixed the problems within hrs. :)

The only real sound that could match with the inside sound in the mod is the the sound of the 2003 Freisinger 996 GT3-RS.
If then I'm agree with this. But at the outside, lie I've explained before, it's the 996 GT3-RSR sound (the gorgerous sound with a lot of bass), but when you reach high rpm, it become a 997 GT3-R sound, or 991 GT3-R (they are very similar).
The audio on these GTN cars was recorded and taken directly from the original cars which obviously come at a great expense within the team and the recorded quality is very very high almost pure,
its hard to compare something you hear on youtube to something recorded at such a high level with the correct equipment,
like someone watching a race at say Spa then going home and watching it on TV the replays,
regarding the sound been exact its something that will never be achieved comparing videos online.

I've noticed something about the outside sounds on those GT-N cars: in order to have them sounding exactly like the ones in the youtube videos, you need to wear a headset that has a good amount of basses and putting it at max volume. then, the high frequencies gets way lower as the basses gets higher. resulting in sounds similar to the youtube videos. of course, those who are not used to it will have their ears destroyed, but that's a very good way to enjoy fully those cars at realistic level of sounds :D

I've noticed something about the outside sounds on those GT-N cars: in order to have them sounding exactly like the ones in the youtube videos, you need to wear a headset that has a good amount of basses and putting it at max volume. then, the high frequencies gets way lower as the basses gets higher. resulting in sounds similar to the youtube videos. of course, those who are not used to it will have their ears destroyed, but that's a very good way to enjoy fully those cars at realistic level of sounds :D
I dont own any speakers at all just HQ headphones and when racing/driving ingame always 100% volume sounds fantastic so much more immersive using headphones when driving you can hear a pin drop.

I hadn't noticed till now but in the 360 cockpit view, the gear shifter animation seems wierd. It pulls back on downshifts and pulls back for upshifts by itself as the revs nears peak, before I actually change gear. I may install v1 again to check, never noticed that issue before.

That's working as expected on a seq. stick under AC, even if it might be just a bit too early ATM*. That's the preshift animation, so you don't have the arm reaching for the shifter + going back, all only after you shift (doing the whole animation loop), a desync which is specially noticeable on higher gears.
When it's correctly implemented, the arm will move to the shifter just a tad before shifting point, and then when you press the shifting button (on seq. stick, paddle, etc), the driver will then remove the arm instead of playing the whole animation in one go with a greater delay (the extra time to reach the stick). Unfortunately, both for shift up+shift down the hand movement will be the same, as it's a AC limitation.

The GT pack was missing this triggered animation that you'll find on kunos cars (check the MC12, 458 GT2, etc), so you might find it strange to see it back.

*Driver reaches the stick at the point the 360 shifting leds start to get lit, while it could happen just a tad later on the ~4th led if the shifting point is only when 5th + dashboard led lits. Then this would be closer to "last led before all blink" on ks cars.
By this way the driver hand would rest on stick just a bit less time, but still be there on time for the shifting/gearing animation when the player presses the button. As it's a matter of personal preference, I didn't find it worth reporting before.

edit: phrasing

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 423 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 283 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 277 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%