VERY early wip on the "Darche N96 GT", can't promise any fast development on this one but at least it's a start. Wheels are placeholders.

screenshot003.jpg
screenshot002.jpg

^^ after 5 mins work... :D

Thanks again for continuing to work on AC. I love the butterflies feeling I get when I see 'User X attached a file to the XYZ thread' :inlove:

If your model ends up being as cool as Jason's physics, the 993 is going to be stupendous! :cool:

-EDIT- just realised I got my threads mixed up :redface:

Last edited:
This 996 looks very, very good indeed! Just wondering - is it possible that you'll make the 996 GT3 RS with the prefacelift fried egg-headlights and h-pattern gearbox aswell? :) I guess you might be able to build it off this one quite easily.

This 996 looks very, very good indeed! Just wondering - is it possible that you'll make the 996 GT3 RS with the prefacelift fried egg-headlights and h-pattern gearbox aswell? :) I guess you might be able to build it off this one quite easily.

Well then I would love to have the Modena GT aswell. Should be done easy aswell from the Ferruchio 36 GTC :p

Last edited:
apart from a slight different bodywork, nothing prevent you to modify the cars to get the remaining 2 for personnal use ;) the 996 RS has 420 hp at 8200 rpm with a torque of around 390nm at 7k rpm while the RSR has 445 hp at 8250 rpm for a torque of around 405 at 7200 rpm. it's around the same gain from the Modena GT and the GTC ;)

apart from a slight different bodywork, nothing prevent you to modify the cars to get the remaining 2 for personnal use ;) the 996 RS has 420 hp at 8200 rpm with a torque of around 390nm at 7k rpm while the RSR has 445 hp at 8250 rpm for a torque of around 405 at 7200 rpm. it's around the same gain from the Modena GT and the GTC ;)
But I thought it was a cardinal sin to edit RSS physics.

^^ after 5 mins work... :D

Thanks again for continuing to work on AC. I love the butterflies feeling I get when I see 'User X attached a file to the XYZ thread' :inlove:

If your model ends up being as cool as Jason's physics, the 993 is going to be stupendous! :cool:
Is not like I ever left, just took some time off AC to focus on other projects too. Wish I could speed things up but I'd rather take it easy and not let AC consume all my spare time. Still there's this car and another outside RSS to do before I can start on my own 993 though.

For now, did some progress on this one, still working around some rough edges but I'm happy with the overall proportions (that rear wheel arch was a bit of a pain). Once I get all the panels right it's time to start detailing.
screenshot005.jpg

screenshot006.jpg

About spin-offs I'm not planning on doing anything with these. Someday I might work on the road versions as it would make a cool pack to run together, but that's thinking too far ahead.

With the La Sarthe circuit already existing and the 996 GT3 RSR and the 24h circle coming to AC I now just need Project Cars 2's physics to revive this experience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back