i thought LOD is level of detail, well pretty much means the same thing anyways I guess.
Yeah its the same thing, Level of details, Level of distance so many details, so many textures set to so much distance hard to split the 2, but yes mainly will be refereed as level of details, but both mean the same thing as you say :)

Yeah its the same thing, Level of details, Level of distance so many details, so many textures set to so much distance hard to split the 2, but yes mainly will be refereed as level of details, but both mean the same thing as you say :)
i feel for you guys though, we like most university students that somehow get roped into a 3d modelling module had to make a lamp, animate it but for extra marks we could make multiple lods. Yeah I can safely say I'll stick to the code more then the modelling lol.

i feel for you guys though, we like most university students that somehow get roped into a 3d modelling module had to make a lamp, animate it but for extra marks we could make multiple lods. Yeah I can safely say I'll stick to the code more then the modelling lol.
I love making the cars but the LOD is just not pleasant, although its still an art form to make them each one is still a challenge to the mind :D

I love making the cars but the LOD is just not pleasant, although its still an art form to make them each one is still a challenge to the mind :D
Well minimalist low poly 3d art is apparently quite popular so its useful in some way I guess.

2f05f5c2dd892d66a881f8e4d2816fc3.png

There's a lot of home decorations which look similar to the thing above, seems to be quite popular in games as well

Hi, I just downloaded the GT pack. It all looks very nice and the sound is cool. I took the Lambo for a blast and then spun, however instead of the tyre app showing red tyres for overheating, they went blue. Why is this May I ask?

May I ask why it is only a separate 2 car pack? Have there been only 2 cars in NGT class recently? Thought there were some more cars originally racing.
NGT was never originally planned to be included. there were some talks about other cars, but the 996 and the 360s were the staples of the whole season, others like the 350Z ran only in unique events

After it's done, both cars will be sold as a pack but afaik, work on porsche hasn't even begun yet. Where as ferrari is almost complete.
That's right, both cars will go out together. Didn't bother to open a new thread since progress is not that constant to post updates every week.
The Ferruccio 36 GTC is on the final stages now so development on the other car will begin as soon as I have some time.

So after all this tease we will have to wait until you make the other one to drive either one of them.
Please sell both cars separately as you always do. We'd love to drive some laps on the "not 360"
Don't make me open a change.org thing to get signatures! :p

Speaking of the excellent RSS GT1 pack, when was its most recent update?

And how do you stay in touch with any updates. I've looked around my Sellfy account/pages, and can't see where / how to know.

Any advice?

So after all this tease we will have to wait until you make the other one to drive either one of them.
Please sell both cars separately as you always do. We'd love to drive some laps on the "not 360"
Don't make me open a change.org thing to get signatures! :p

You know it's not my decision to release these cars together or apart, but if you want to start a change.org to make David or Ali change their minds... go ahead :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 253 13.3%