Hotlapping my favorite cars at one of my favorite tracks:

ycjlvhf.png

Personal favorites were the shadow, tornado and lanzo. They were just miles ahead in feel and enjoyment to drive! The 55 is so fast but feels slow somehow, didnt inspire me much confidence. Although I went faster than any other cars at my first try (saved it for last)...

If anyone wants to try and beat those times (shouldn't be too hard), I'd be glad to have to work a litle more on it :) Optimal settings for RSR live timing.

Attachments

• rss-gt-VIR.PNG
    rss-gt-VIR.PNG
    119.9 KB · Views: 158
Bear in mind I had many difficulties with the Viper. I had to work so much to try and keep the rear end in check, I could probably be do a much faster lap with some patience (I ran out of this after a few laps only) and setup work. Unfortunately I tried it after the Saleen and Lister and the damn thing made me swear a lot :D

Hotlapping my favorite cars at one of my favorite tracks:

ycjlvhf.png

Personal favorites were the shadow, tornado and lanzo. They were just miles ahead in feel and enjoyment to drive! The 55 is so fast but feels slow somehow, didnt inspire me much confidence. Although I went faster than any other cars at my first try (saved it for last)...

If anyone wants to try and beat those times (shouldn't be too hard), I'd be glad to have to work a litle more on it :) Optimal settings for RSR live timing.

Thank you for this comparison. I do agree on the 55; it's much quicker than it feels.

I do wonder though, did the cars all get slowed down a bit? And if so, why is that the case? Tested them at a couple of tracks - Spa is a good example. I am more than 2 secs of my previous laptime form an earlier build. I wonder why?

Couple of things I noticed recently, the wiper animation on the not Lister is broken and the not Lambos wiper stops right in line of the driver view, only clearing half of the line of site. Hoping for an update! :)))

Well late to the party (too many sims, games, that annoying real-life stuff, etc), but damn. Fine work indeed guys. The Shaleen is worth it's weight in gold alone. Always was my favourite in GTR2, and does not dissapoint here.

Definitely hope you guys work on more cars, given enough spare time to do so :thumbsup:

Will there be in the future any hotfix so that cars (other than the Ferrucio 57, which is fine) show their correct model name on the timetable instead of RSS GT? Thanks.

Take your time - when it’s done it’s done - work looks awesome so far!

I take it the Porsche 996 is not in progress and will only be started to work at once the F360 is finished?

Sharp as usual!
Do you have an idea of about how many working hours are necessary for that 360 from start to finish ?
if it's not secret information of course

LOL what could be secret about that? it's a valid question, tough to answer, specially with this model since I've been on and off for a few months now, as I don't have all the time I've had before to spend on it.

I'd say roughly between 150-200 hours from start to finish, for a complete release.

LOL what could be secret about that? it's a valid question, tough to answer, specially with this model since I've been on and off for a few months now, as I don't have all the time I've had before to spend on it.

I'd say roughly between 150-200 hours from start to finish, for a complete release.

I'm assuming that's just for the art side of things, right? Physics would be in addition to that?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 218 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.4%