Would you make a LMGT1 pack?
1.Nissan R390 Long Tail
2.Toyota TS020(Virtua Simulazioni's rims is not accurate and wiper doesn't work, also the drive feeling is strange)
3.Panoz Esperante GTR-1
4.Lotus Elise GT1
5.McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
6.Ferrari F50 GT
(Option)
7.Sard MC8-R
8.Jaguar XJ220C TWR
9.Mercedes CLK-LM
10.Venturi M600

Some car may have free version but you can try your best to make your own in a masterpiece.
No, we wouldn't be making any of these vehicles.

• Deleted member 223075

Would be good to see the Panoz Esperante GTR-1

Thanks for the warning, NeverKrash. I would like to know more details about what it overwrites in particular as I have applied it to my RSS GT car pack.
The ext_config.ini file in each vehicle's extension folder. This is new for V6 of the RSS GT pack. Quite significant overhaul so wouldn't recommend using the mod linked. Any changes you want you should ideally set up manually on your own accord

The ext_config.ini file in each vehicle's extension folder. This is new for V6 of the RSS GT pack. Quite significant overhaul so wouldn't recommend using the mod linked. Any changes you want you should ideally set up manually on your own accord
Hi NeverKrash. Thank you for that, I appreciate the clarification. My suggestion of the use of the mod was done so with good intentions but it sounds like it's not the best option to use it in conjunction with v6 of the GT car pack.
JoshOz.

Hi NeverKrash. Thank you for that, I appreciate the clarification. My suggestion of the use of the mod was done so with good intentions but it sounds like it's not the best option to use it in conjunction with v6 of the GT car pack.
JoshOz.
Of course. Always appreciate offering help. If we do make a V7 update at any point in 2021, I'll keep in mind about the brake lights the other user mentioned. While they're as designed, we can take a look how it operates

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%