RSS GT Pack v5 - Set Up Problem

After installing Content Manager Lite, I purchased the RSS GT Pack v5 Mod and installed each of the cars by copying each of the "Contents" Folders to the correct location.

The cars installed fine, but when I get into the cockpit to drive one, instead of seeing a wheel to click on to get going, I see a panel that says "SetUp Invalid. Click to Check Again." Clicking on it does nothing. I have this problem only with this latest mod. Can anyone tell me what's wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks!

My experience, invalid setup is highlighted red, not allowing you to drive; chassis setup invalid - right height etc.

Not sure what you mean -- Yes, "SetUp invalid" is not allowing me to drive. Not sure why that is - Shouldn't each car come with a default set up that at least allows you to drive?

I don't understand what you mean by "chassis set up - right height etc."

It is a known "quirk" with the RSS GT1 mod (nothing Content Manager related).
You likely have installed the mod just fine as well.

The problem lies in the default setups of the cars having such a low ride height that just the temperature difference of starting a session with or without tire warmers can lead to your car having an illegal (too low) ride height.

Fix 1: go into your car setup in the pits and increase ride height above legal minimum
Fix 2: start the session with tire warmers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years