RSS GT Lanzo V12 - 2010 Reiter Engineering GT1 (#24 & #25) Skin

Skins RSS GT Lanzo V12 - 2010 Reiter Engineering GT1 (#24 & #25) Skin 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

RSS GT Lanzo V12 - 2010 Reiter Engineering GT1 (#24 & #25) Skin - recreation of the Reiter 2010 livery for RSS Lanzo

the adaption of Reiter Engineering livery in 2010 GT1 season. and also one of my most favorite livery all the time.

took a long time to redraw all the detail of the Blancpain L'evolution watch decal from stratch. but i'm satisfied with the end result.

because the car is based on R-GT, not R-SV. the shapes could be quite different. i've tried as best as i could. and if you spot some mistakes. please tell.

available in 2048 and 4096.

simply copy both folders inside the resolution you want...

Read more about this resource...

can you upload some screenshots of what inside the folder of this skin (#24 or #25 up to you) inside your Lanzo in the Windows Explorer, and also how is it look in your game?

wanna do double check to make sure everything is correct (filename, size, compression etc). while i'm currently do some minor fixes (and will be uploaded tomorrow if nothing urgent happen to me). both skins are running fine here. but i don't know how about the others. thanks for reporting.

Henky SA updated RSS GT Lanzo V12 - 2010 Reiter Engineering GT1 (#24 & #25) Skin with a new update entry:

minor fixes

- adjusted the "24" type to be more italic for the #24
- adujsted the scale and shape of white decal on the sidebody where "Reiter GT1" logo is placed
- fixed the watch decal of the leftside (won't look like broken anymore)
- 4096 now have compressed and uncompressed version. you can read the installation guide in the readme file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back