Resource icon

Apps RSS GT Dashboard Pack for Simhub 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi man :)
The W is something that can not be replicated inside AC there is no support for it ,
so we used a placeholder script ,
dont worry about the W on the 55 :)
3b690847e3b4c0245fccada2032d2059.png

Hi man :)
The W is something that can not be replicated inside AC there is no support for it ,
so we used a placeholder script ,
dont worry about the W on the 55 :)
3b690847e3b4c0245fccada2032d2059.png

Cool will just leave a W in there then :)
@garyjpaterson just told me the 1st zero is TC levels and the car dont have TC so shows a constant zero :)

Thanks! I will assign it to TC then in the unlikely event the user has that aid switched on.

I've started on the vortex and found an easier way for me to do the rpm bar in Photoshop, so might redo the tornado one at some point :D

Thanks for all your help @chargingcar !

Reactions: CC
The original 550 was never outed as official Ferrari works car. Only priveteers and Prodrive built racers based on the 550.it was the 575 which Ferrari outed as official works car for privateers. They were not very successful though compared to the Prodrive 550.

The dash shown now is either a 575 dash or a rendition of the simpler Prodrive dash. If rss has other info about the dash used as template I would really like to learn about it.

The devil is in the detail..

The original 550 was never outed as official Ferrari works car. Only priveteers and Prodrive built racers based on the 550.it was the 575 which Ferrari outed as official works car for privateers. They were not very successful though compared to the Prodrive 550.

The dash shown now is either a 575 dash or a rendition of the simpler Prodrive dash. If rss has other info about the dash used as template I would really like to learn about it.

The dash I made was the one we believed to be used and raced in 2004. The more basic, square dash seems to be retro fit to the more cars more recently.

Excellent! Those GT racers always have the tendency to change slightly over time, due to restorations or simply because there is newer and better datalogging available. Is this indeed the lemans 550?
No idea if its one that went to Le Mans or not... certainly not in that pic anyway (given the Nurburgring diagram). There were only 10 Prodrive 550s in total though, so it could very well have been.

No idea if its one that went to Le Mans or not... certainly not in that pic anyway (given the Nurburgring diagram). There were only 10 Prodrive 550s in total though, so it could very well have been.
Maybe the Le Mans patch on his arm is a big giveaway :p

Poor guy must be confused, following a map for one track but driving on another :roflmao:
Well its 50/50 man , his he dressed for Le Mans or racing at Nurb and they forgot to remove the tag on his arm or the plaque on the dashboard , so interesting I dont know what to make from it :D

Ok, did some diggin. Barchetta.cc has some data on the Prodrive cars. Out of the supposedly 10 ever created, 6 had one or more outings at Le Mans. Only the 6th car of Enge, Cox and Davies with number 88 made it to 1st place in its class in 2003. The rest finished 3rd or lower. In 2004 the 3rd car was entered with Colin mc Rae behind the wheel. They finished 3rd in their class. It was that car that had the most outings at Le Mans. 4 to be precise. The official 575 cars of Ferrari never finished a Le Mans race and were not very successful in other races either.

There is a nice movie on YouTube of the 5th car which finished 5th in 2004 and was outed again with #86 on neurenburg ring 1000km by Pedro Lamy and friends. They also have the “new” simplified dashboard. Great sounds!

Had a bad case of insomnia last night so ended up digging around on the internet about the 550s as I was interested to learn more. I was looking into the top photo (the bottom one must be a different car/event as the pirelli logo and track map are missing). If we can assume that on this site http://www.scaleproduction.com/pictures/reference-pictures/ferrari-550-gts-prodrive-gt1/
it is at the same event as the few around it, the nurburgring pit buildings on the exterior shots appear to confirm this, then I believe it is either the #51 or #52 BMS Schuderia Italia 550 GT1 at the 2005 1000km of Nurburgring as I can't find any other results for BMS at the nurburgring 1000km here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6_Hours_of_Nürburgring between 2004 and 2006.
In 2005 the #51 car won 2 races (Monza, Istanbul) taking the title on a tie-breaker from the #52 car due to having more wins. The #52 car had a single win at the 1st round at Spa, but using a different chassis from the one for the rest of the season. The #52 chassis seen at nurburgring didn't actually win any races. There's a nice run down of all of the 10 prodrive chassis at dailysportscar.com http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/04/23/care-racing-ferrari-550-by-the-numbers.html
Funilly enough, the #51 was beaten at Nurburgring in 2005 by the Aston DBR9, which was Prodrive's next car after they built all the 550s,

The patch on the driver's arm is for the 'Le Mans Endurance Series' which the ACO formed in 2003 (after deciding they weren't happy that IMSA didn't fully comply with their regulations for Le Mans), which was renamed to 'LeMans Series' in 2006 and then to the current 'European Le Mans Series' in 2012. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Le_Mans_Series

Another dash completed - Vortex V10. Decided to stick to the correct aspect ratio with this one...

Think I will re-work the Tornado dash (fixing the aspect and make the colours better) before doing another release :)

P.S. the screenshot is telemetry recorded on another car (911 RSR) just in case you wonder why the RPM is over 7K.

More work on the Ferruccio dash today. Made a new 'idle screen' for when not in-game:
If you're wondering, the font is 'Ferro Rosso' found here: https://www.dafont.com/ferro-rosso.font

When driving the car I also noticed that the 2nd LEDs in denote the pit-limiter is on so I've set these to flash accordingly. I also made an LED profile for simhub to match the RPMs and the flashing pit limiter ones.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back