GT3 only.

BMW M8 sits on the urd's hard drive. Only a matter of ales getting rid of his contract work and releasing it.

Aston and Ferrari may or may not enter urd territory. Not sure about it.
I knew about the M8, but considering they annouced this like 10 month ago ... all hopes are going away

I have been buying GeForce gfx cards for nearly 2 decades now but whenever I skipped a generation, I never bothered to write them an email letting them know I wasn't gonna buy one. I must be a weirdo :roflmao:

Almost as if you're a weirdo for thinking that people can't express their opinion on something. Imagine that weirdness!
you dont see people running around in the downloads section talking about how they arent going to download something, if you dont like it just keep it moving no need to reply to it.

You all want to live your life only ever reading opinions that align with yours. This mod splits the community's opinions and both sides of the argument have a right to speak.

The only thing you get when you push people away by telling them to not speak is regression, even when their opinion clashes with yours.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

I'm sure some people will find this interesting, but to me it's nothing but a late attempt at jumping onto the ACC train.

Could've made something AC actually needs with this effort. :notworthy:

you dont see people running around in the downloads section talking about how they arent going to download something, if you dont like it just keep it moving no need to reply to it.
It's one thing to not want something that's free, sorta another when someone's getting paid to build it and it turns out a bunch of people don't want to buy it.

I think it's important that people should feel free to post their opinion, even if it's them saying they aren't interested in whatever is being created. At the end of the day, if the negative feedback is reflected in the sales figures, they'll know this kind of content isn't good for business, and they'll keep it in mind for future projects, and visa versa.
That being said, I hope it meets expectations on both ends, RSS are the #1 modding team in my books, and I look forward to these cars and anything they create in future.

I think it's important that people should feel free to post their opinion, even if it's them saying they aren't interested in whatever is being created. At the end of the day, if the negative feedback is reflected in the sales figures, they'll know this kind of content isn't good for business, and they'll keep it in mind for future projects, and visa versa.
That being said, I hope it meets expectations on both ends, RSS are the #1 modding team in my books, and I look forward to these cars and anything they create in future.
All the team is very enthusiastic about this project and others we have planned also for the future,
but these cars are just awesome to drive they sound insane and they are missing from the game,

Kunos is not going to add them so we stepped upto the plate to add the missing cars,
personally for me I think about ACC, or RF2 or R3E just the same its not AC and I dont care if they are making GT4 or whatever they want, AC does not have these cars and its our main engine.
but that is just my opinion obviously like everyone here we are all entitled to voice it,

some people prefer oranges some people prefer apples and some people prefer both its all good.

@Cleopatrajewell
A question since you disagreed with my post: do you even have a triple screen setup ?
If so, are you happy with the lack of proper triple screen support and the stretched view on the side monitors ?
If yes, I would advise you to try out a sim that DOES have proper triple screen support.

Or is it because I wrote that any further improvement or addition for AC is welcome ?

Last edited:
I'm ok with whether people are interested or not, I personally listen to this.

It is something we have wanted to do for a very long time, the cars we are making don't exist in the game we enjoy most, and we have a huge amount of support which also keeps us going.

We're pretty headstrong and know what levels we want to take this, where people in the scene may sit back and appreciate the art that is to come.

Hi yeah,
Our car will be GT3/GTLM Spec its all through animations on this particular car,
the rear spoiler is animated as an option,
the rear wing is animated for adjustments,
the front wing vents over the arches are animated as an option,
the front lights are animated to switch when the lights are activated,
we even went to the trouble of animating the wing mirror glass both sides so the end user can adjust them better like in real life something we have never seen before,

people have the opinion these cars are in so many games but not to this level of detail be assured.

Could you maybe make the GT3 and GTLM as 2 seperate cars and not with animations? I like the animation method, it is good and smart but unfortunatly it did not works in Online races.
So all other drivers then just see the GT3 or GTLM car, based on the default you choose.

I'll buy the pack just because I love the quality of your work and it will be a big step up on the rips that are out there. Personally I would have like GT4's just because they don't seem to get the modding love.
But you guys put in the time and effort and I appreciate the work you do so a happy modder is a happy sim racer.

Could you maybe make the GT3 and GTLM as 2 seperate cars and not with animations? I like the animation method, it is good and smart but unfortunatly it did not works in Online races.
So all other drivers then just see the GT3 or GTLM car, based on the default you choose.
Yeah I was never asked to make this GTLM spec by RSS,
I simply made all the extras for the painters and the guys who like some variation,
I highly doubt there will be a second S1 car then people will start asking for alternate physics as well,
then at some point talking about the interior slight differences here and there will just turn into a rodeo show and not what the pack is about,
I think its more of the details are there enjoy them the best way possible.

For that end, mentioning the GTD spec body would probably cause less confusion (regarding performance), as it was also an early M6 GT3 model, unlike the GTLM more akin to a GTE.

It also retains many details of the GTLM rear, like the thin spoiler on the trunk, and two holes left of the badge (these changed along season). Just misses the round trunk/bumper hole bellow the third stop light, that is probably related to suspension adjustments on the GTLM.
turner_motorsport_bmw_m6_detroit.jpg

tl;dr For anyone expecting a GTLM with accompanying physics, it's easier to think of it instead as an alternate GTD'ish visual that covers more skinning options.

Last edited:
For that end, mentioning the GTD spec body would probably cause less confusion (regarding performance), as it was also an early M6 GT3 model, unlike the GTLM more akin to a GTE.

It also retains many details of the GTLM rear, like the thin spoiler on the trunk, and two holes left of the badge (these changed along season). Just misses the round trunk/bumper hole bellow the third stop light, that is probably related to suspension adjustments on the GTLM.
turner_motorsport_bmw_m6_detroit.jpg

tl;dr For anyone expecting a GTLM with accompanying physics, it's easier to think of it instead as an alternate GTD'ish visual that covers more skinning options.
Yeah that GTD looks likes its running GT3 rear wing,
we have 2 anyways.
https://i.gyazo.com/00b7144a871e88b0ab8367d64a77afac.gif

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back