As always I'll be patiently waiting for your completed work. Personally I would have loved to see you guys working on Super GT class but to each their own.

Please continue to work on this, we are considering which platform to use for next year's GT3 league, and truthfully no one sim is perfect: ACC has very limited track options and no fully customizable liveries for all the esport teams; rf2 has a rather incomplete selection if cars and track, with bad VR support. AC turns out remains a very good platform given how much mods exists and so much freedom in terms of look and presentation: the only thing missing are update models similar to kunos level of detail and a new tire model with more accurate gt3 specific tire data. Which I trust you guys can do perfectly, please keep this up, I would love to run this for the next season.

Well have this soon too and my life back! :D:D:D
66f4481d651351b1b27dc7a5ffeea56b.jpg

Unwrapping that must feel like an endless nightmare...:D
Well I like to make an object then do the UV straight away once it’s finished, takes away a lot of the stress I’d pull my hair out doing it in one go would be relentless :D:D but yeah a nightmare non the less.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.2%