RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Lotus 98-t Inspired Livery

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Lotus 98-t Inspired Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Theofilos submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO Lotus 98-t Inspired Livery - A livery for the RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO, Inspired by the Lotus 98-t

I present to you the iconic JPS Lotus 98-t as driven by Ayrton Senna and Jonny Dumfries in 1986 for the RSS Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO
This Skin includes Custom Helmets, Custom Driver Suits and Custom Tires all made by me. (Let me know if you want a version of the skin with the golden rims)
PS. I couldn't find many refferences for Dumfries' helmet so it isn't my best work

UPDATES
Version 1.0 This Version Includes Both Senna, and Dumfries skins (with custom helmets) with Goodyear tire...

Read more about this resource...

Theo your skin of F1-75 AMR etc are so much better , amazing work my friend , u make my day and put smile on my face when i see your work ;)
PS: PLS i need that Speed/Gear HUD on the left i was looking for it but im still kinda new here... if u have more options even better! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Theo your skin of F1-75 AMR etc are so much better , amazing work my friend , u make my day and put smile on my face when i see your work ;)
PS: PLS i need that Speed/Gear HUD on the left i was looking for it but im still kinda new here... if u have more options even better! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you so much for your kind words my friend! If you're talking about the HUD i used in the video, just search "f1 2018 HUD assetto corsa". That's how I found it

hey found them , altho i dont like them that much , gauges arent showing stuff precicely and smoothly as i wanted it ;) i just needed it to see when i push over the margin and spin , whats the limit on throttle and wheel angle that can keep me on track :D maybe they'll improve it in future

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back