RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 - Beginner Tutorial?

Are there any resources out there for a beginner looking to get started with the RSS FH2021 car in AC? I'm relatively new to sim-racing in general (played some F12020 in casual mode) and feel overwhelmed by all of the options/modes/customizations available in the car. My times have been improving, but other than choosing tires I still feel like I don't really understand much about how the car works. Things like ERS, MGU-H/K, KERS, all are a bit of a foreign language to me, and I'm looking for something that could give me a basic run-through of what theses are and how they can be best used in AC. I tried looking on RSS's website for some kind of documentation or youtube for a beginner tutorial but haven't had any luck. Is there any resource like this out there? Thanks!

Are there any resources out there for a beginner looking to get started with the RSS FH2021 car in AC? I'm relatively new to sim-racing in general (played some F12020 in casual mode) and feel overwhelmed by all of the options/modes/customizations available in the car. My times have been improving, but other than choosing tires I still feel like I don't really understand much about how the car works. Things like ERS, MGU-H/K, KERS, all are a bit of a foreign language to me, and I'm looking for something that could give me a basic run-through of what theses are and how they can be best used in AC. I tried looking on RSS's website for some kind of documentation or youtube for a beginner tutorial but haven't had any luck. Is there any resource like this out there? Thanks!
I'm trying to determine the same thing for the 2022 version. Not much help out there. I see by change MGU-K delivery modes that the green and blue bars deplete, but not sure what they mean or when they should be depleted or charged.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back