RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 | 2021 Red Bull Racing RB16B

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2021 | 2021 Red Bull Racing RB16B 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi mate, thew sergio perez livery is perfect but my verstappen livery is missing some decals as both the front and rear wing dont have any sponsors. Do you know how to fix?

Could you adjust the nose? I can't unsee it...

Attachments

• nose.png
    nose.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 125
  • nose2.png
    nose2.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 220
The nose shape in FH2021 is different to RB16B so needs some adaptation. Maybe move the Honda logo upwards and then make the tip of the nose unpainted carbon fiber? Also the two bulls should be bigger and closer to each other.

RB16b-1200x630.jpg

The nose shape in FH2021 is different to RB16B so needs some adaptation. Maybe move the Honda logo upwards and then make the tip of the nose unpainted carbon fiber? Also the two bulls should be bigger and closer to each other.

RB16b-1200x630.jpg

Hello. I'm sure you by no doubt understand that the way that I wished to adapt this livery was in a clean and simple way where there were no unneeded oddities. Adapting the livery onto the renault chassis would always be a challenge and I am sure you can accept that the way it is. I will do my best to act on this feedback, however I do not feel as if it is an urgent update. If I have time to do it, I will sure get round to it.

*Really* small thing, but I noticed that both cars have Max as the default driver name when you add them to a grid in Content Manager. He is probably good enough to drive both cars at the same time! Otherwise, the skin looks fantastic!

*Really* small thing, but I noticed that both cars have Max as the default driver name when you add them to a grid in Content Manager. He is probably good enough to drive both cars at the same time! Otherwise, the skin looks fantastic!
Yeah i noticed that too, but i fixed it changing it via CM.
Go to manage skins, you can change the drivers names and nationality (both max and perez have great britain flag too lol)

Last edited:
Your skin is missing AO and alpha channels, you should add them. Also copy my McLaren textures for a RedBull skin was not a great idea...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing