RSS Formula Hybrid 2020 @Imola | 1:12.8

Setup is attached to this thread, and the video.

A 1:12.5 is possible, though I lost a lot of time going through the chicane (around 2 tenths).
Hope you guys enjoy the setup! A like and subscribe is highly appreciated.

Attachments

• imola_12_8_ntst22.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,130
Digging the setup. Do you plan to do any for the 2021 RSS? Essentially the same for the most part im guessing. I am going a full F1 championship so would love setups for each track!

Digging the setup. Do you plan to do any for the 2021 RSS? Essentially the same for the most part im guessing. I am going a full F1 championship so would love setups for each track!
Hi, I'm trying to make a few setups, but for 2021 the whole setup philosophy has changed and I'm struggling a little bit to figure out what to and what not to do

Hi, I'm trying to make a few setups, but for 2021 the whole setup philosophy has changed and I'm struggling a little bit to figure out what to and what not to do

Man I give you credit, I have been trying to tinker the last few days myself and just teach myself and it is HARD. I keep thinking I'm making improvements and then it gets worse lol

I've been trying the setup in Formula Hybrid 2021, but don't get close to the 1:12 yet. Here's the best attempt I've done so far.

If you have any tips for where I can gain some time, I would greatly appreciate it ;)

Last edited:
I've been trying the setup in Formula Hybrid 2021, but don't get close to the 1:12 yet. Here's the best attempt I've done so far.

If you have any tips for where I can gain some time, I would greatly appreciate it ;)

I haven't watched most of the video, and I'll check back tomorrow.

First things first, the car is the 2021 car, so setup philosophy is completely different, I'm trying to figure out a good setup for it soon.

From watching the video, I think you can be a lot quicker on the brakes, usually means you can brake later and harder, then trail off so you don't lock up

Thanks! I'll give that braking tip a good try. Just to see if I get it right. I should start braking closer to the corner, but push on the pedal much quicker/harder and then ease off a bit to avoid locking up, correct?

Thanks! I'll give that braking tip a good try. Just to see if I get it right. I should start braking closer to the corner, but push on the pedal much quicker/harder and then ease off a bit to avoid locking up, correct?
Yes, you would want to brake as hard as you can from the start, then start trailing off as you go into the corner

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%