RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - Peugeot Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - Peugeot Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

RSS FH 2019 - Peugeot Pescarolo Sport Formula 1 Livery Concept - Pug back in the business

as the inspiration taken from the 2003 Pescarolo Courage C60, powered by Peugeot. one of (my) most distinguished livery all the time ever.

actually i want to adapt this by yearly basis, started in RSS' FH 2017. wanted to adapt it on 2018 chassis yesterday but because the sidepods were "slimmer" than 2017, it killed my confidence to readapt it. i tried but ended up not satisfied with the end result and shifted to Bentley.

now with FH 2019, i've tried to readapt the same theme.

make sure...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Awesome work, the livery looks stunning! I just wanted to ask - what software did you use to render the images? Also, how did you get the 3d files for it, as RSS only provide the PSD files? Thanks a lot :)

Hi! Awesome work, the livery looks stunning! I just wanted to ask - what software did you use to render the images? Also, how did you get the 3d files for it, as RSS only provide the PSD files? Thanks a lot :)
thank you.

for the software, i use Keyshot to handle all my rendering model task.

about the 3D files, apologize i can't speak up for it. it's quite a complicated process and probably not allowed to discuss the steps here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%