RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - F1 2019 Skin Pack

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - F1 2019 Skin Pack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey guys i downloaded this skinpack and enabled it in the mod manager thing in content manager but only like half the skins are shown i don't know what i did wrong ?

earlier i downloaded every single F1 2019 skins one by one (i didnt see there was a skinpack) and they were all shown. i had an issue with mclaren tho like "driver not found" or something like this but its not the subject here except that all skins were shown.

so i tried to delete them and reinstall the skinpack but it doesnt change anything, some skins are not showing so im far from having a full grid

hey guys i downloaded this skinpack and enabled it in the mod manager thing in content manager but only like half the skins are shown i don't know what i did wrong ?

earlier i downloaded every single F1 2019 skins one by one (i didnt see there was a skinpack) and they were all shown. i had an issue with mclaren tho like "driver not found" or something like this but its not the subject here except that all skins were shown.

so i tried to delete them and reinstall the skinpack but it doesnt change anything, some skins are not showing so im far from having a full grid
I would recommend to follow the instructions I set out in the description by manually extracting the zip file to your Assetto Corsa folder to insure all the skins are there. I have tested the zip file myself by deleting and reinstalling the skins and it works fine. It should also work as a drag 'n drop with Content Manager as the folder structure is prepared correctly. But if it doesn't work, the issue is with Content Manager and not the skin pack

I would recommend to follow the instructions I set out in the description by manually extracting the zip file to your Assetto Corsa folder to insure all the skins are there. I have tested the zip file myself by deleting and reinstalling the skins and it works fine. It should also work as a drag 'n drop with Content Manager as the folder structure is prepared correctly. But if it doesn't work, the issue is with Content Manager and not the skin pack
thanks for replying, well actually looks like i fixed it by deleting everything and then downloaded again the skins one by one but this time i deleted the config file in Norris and Sainz skin folder. anyway i think issue was on my side, weird because i had deleted everything so i don't understand what went wrong but everything is fine now sorry for bothering you

Celtic Pharaoh updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - F1 2019 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Livery Updates: Haas & McLaren (Monaco)

@formulaHEINE & @Marco17_ok have provided Monaco livery updates for the Haas and McLaren respectively.

Rest in peace, Niki Lauda
Niki-Lauda.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Celtic Pharaoh updated RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - F1 2019 Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Content Manager McLaren Driver Model Issue Resolved

This updated pack is a small fix to resolve the problem with those who don't use the ACSPRH mod for real helmets.

If you do use ACSPRH, the ext_config files are located within the McLaren livery folders under folders named "ACSPRH". Move them to the base skin folder to utilise the ACSPRH mod.

If you don't have ACSPRH and have a previous version of the skin pack, delete the ext_config.ini files located in your Steam folder or SteamLibrary folder here:

McLaren Spa Livery Update & other minor changes

@Marco17_ok has updated his McLaren livery to the Spa version.

These are his update comments:
Updated halo logos (Arrow and @McLarenF1) and other small fixes.
__custom_showroom_1569350170-jpg.325998

Also, updated in-game previews to make it consistent between different liveries as well as replacing tyre textures to all be of the same yellow colour.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years