Resource icon

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 - Alfa Romeo C39 2020 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's a lovely skin you made there! Overall it looks decent with a few improvements to be made here and there.
  • The red needs to be a tiny bit less "blue-ish" to get rid of the wine-red or bordeaux-red tint
  • The red border has some parallelogram-like shapes at the edge instead of a angular line
  • The number on the sharkfin is only displaying the outline
  • The "Adler" logo on the rear wing is more on the endplate instead of the aero-fins
  • The "carrera" logo next to the helmet is missing the "eyewar since 1956" text. You can use the logo I attached to this post
  • There is a 4 leaf clover on the airbox
  • There is a "Husky chocolate" logo on the inside of the front wing endplate
DkqDWeRGqnoAR6bsj8KmDU.jpg

reference picture
These are a lot of things, I know. But they are minor. As Marco Pierre white once said: Perfection is a lot of small things done right. If you tweak your skin a little bit it's going to be perfect. Great work so far, gladly adding this to my collection already :)

Attachments

• carrera_600x600-480x480.png
    carrera_600x600-480x480.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Thanks for your review, SellerieMitDip, and sorry for my delay answering, I have been out for a long time. You are right, design could be improved in some ways. I made this design quickly in order to use it in my league, and I am aware it has some errors. That is the reason I always attach the PSD to the livery, because I want people feel free to improve my designs and correct my mistakes if they want.

However, I will try to upload a new version if I have enough time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 132 13.8%