RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD

Skins RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD - Complete tire PSD + Texture Pack

RSS Formula Hybrid 2018 Tire Pack + PSD

RaceSimStudio is proud to announce the release of almost 2 years of tire development on its projects,
painstakingly hand crafted in multiple software 3ds Max/ Mudbox / Xnormal and photoshop,
this download includes.
1k/2k pack of tires mixed in various sizes and compression/formats
comes in colors to follow inline with the 2018 season
includes Inters and Wets.

Also within the download we have decided to release to the community the main DEV...​

Read more about this resource...

Awesome! The PSD is so well laid out am very impressed. I've just spent about half an hour looking at it turning layers/groups on and off!! Let me see if I have understood correctly:
alpha (spec) = B&W copy of logo details + logo base mask (which is 2 white copies of the logos with different blend modes applied) + tread diffuse
NM = normal map filter on either mask_spare or tread diffuse

Normal map won't need to be re-done if branding is painted/printed on, only if the brand lettering is raised (which it isn't for F1/Formula tires)

If only all tire textures were laid out flat like this instead of circular! :D

Awesome! The PSD is so well laid out am very impressed. I've just spent about half an hour looking at it turning layers/groups on and off!! Let me see if I have understood correctly:
alpha (spec) = B&W copy of logo details + logo base mask (which is 2 white copies of the logos with different blend modes applied) + tread diffuse
NM = normal map filter on either mask_spare or tread diffuse

Normal map won't need to be re-done if branding is painted/printed on, only if the brand lettering is raised (which it isn't for F1/Formula tires)

If only all tire textures were laid out flat like this instead of circular! :D
Blur is fine in everything its only the specular and the main diffuse non blur logos that are different :)

Just had a very quick go ;)

Forgot to turn the colour details layer back on, needs the P Zero logo making using pen tool and not quite got the bend right in the Pirelli logo - probably needs a custom warp to get it to match :p

Just had a very quick go ;)

Forgot to turn the colour details layer back on, needs the P Zero logo making using pen tool and not quite got the bend right in the Pirelli logo - probably needs a custom warp to get it to match :p
I merged mine down in 3d looks insane :p

Took about an hour to pen tool that P Zero lettering but worth it! :p

I converted the stripes to a vector so they could be adjusted easily and I've shortened them by 25px at each end.
Now to figure out what blur settings to use ;)

I've been trying my best to figure out how to make the tire damage work for the 2017 and 2018 cars, but I am not good with this stuff. I've been learning, but I can't figure this out for the life of me. Can anyone help me figure out how to make the tire wear textures work?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 298 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.6%