Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)

NeverKrash

Premium
Formula Hybrid RSS Assetto Corsa.jpg

Race Sim Studio are offering the Formula Hybrid 2018 for Assetto Corsa with a 15% discount for Premium Members of RaceDepartment.com

It is with great pleasure that we announce that our Formula Hybrid 2018 mod for Assetto Corsa is available! We are offering 15% off to all RaceDepartment premium members on the price of our car.

15% Discount Promo Code
Grab the promo code for premium members here. Not a premium member yet? You can upgrade your account here.

Description
Building on from the acclaimed Formula Hybrid 2017 car, the 2018 season brings in a host of visual changes and an additional year of aerodynamic advancements to push the limits of the pinnacle of motor sport with what is now widely recognized as the fastest cars in the history of open-wheel circuit racing.

Features
A highly-detailed car model, with and without the Halo.
Two different highly-detailed engine sound packages.
Detailed and realistic car physics.

Read more about this resource...

Hopefully now that this is out of the way the RSS guys will finally finish the GT pack that they charged for. Starting to get URD vibes.
URD left us out the loop for up to a year without updates (Obviously that could have been down to anything) ... the last RSS car got released last month or maybe even the start of this month... I'd say your being a bit harsh...

URD left us out the loop for up to a year without updates (Obviously that could have been down to anything) ... the last RSS car got released last month or maybe even the start of this month... I'd say your being a bit harsh...
Very harsh indeed!
I just don't think its cool to take money for a package of cars and then release another project rather than finishing what you already got paid for.
I'm not expert and certainly not affiliated with RSS, but from what I understand the GT cars are being worked on by Daniel (not Saleen) and Gary (not Ferrari 575), and chargingcar did the FH18 so different people working on different projects at the same time. Obviously FH17 was a big hit and put these guys on the map (as a team) and expectation/demand was very high for FH18 as the F1 season started this weekend.

We already have 4/6 GT cars and the others will be coming soon I'm sure.

I just don't think its cool to take money for a package of cars and then release another project rather than finishing what you already got paid for.
Hi Man ,
Can you please tone down your thoughts, we have explained once we was waiting for the models to be finished,
in which I am not apart of the development, only finalizing the content,
this car was in the planning long before any GT packs, if you have any questions I suggest you send PM messages before spreading unwanted rumors with zero facts.

Hopefully now that this is out of the way the RSS guys will finally finish the GT pack that they charged for. Starting to get URD vibes.

I have actually seen WIP images of the 5th car, and it looks like it's coming along nicely. So there is no need for baseless assumptions.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back