Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Sharply dressed pit crew...

There's more sponsors on the suits than on the car! Also, they have some more complex stripes on the sleeves than is on the car so we'll see if I can be bothered with them ;)

Will it Include a Toto Wolff Pack.
toto.gif

Christian Horner is not impressed.
Horner.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to try and make my own, but don't think I've got it in me as I'm getting a bit fed up now so will use these along with the bottas ones and suits he also sent me, all of which are excellent. We're almost there though now just needs a final inspection and in game test when I can get some time on my PC and then it can be released! :D:D

Don't know what on earth I will do with myself after this... I've just realised I've spent the past 4-6 weeks (can't actually remember) on mods for this car, with the tire pack, the tire switching app, and this Mercedes skin!

I guess this thread will go pretty quiet when I've done anyway as this is the last skin that people are waiting for :whistling:

I was going to try and make my own, but don't think I've got it in me as I'm getting a bit fed up now so will use these along with the bottas ones and suits he also sent me, all of which are excellent. We're almost there though now just needs a final inspection and in game test when I can get some time on my PC and then it can be released! :D:D

Don't know what on earth I will do with myself after this... I've just realised I've spent the past 4-6 weeks (can't actually remember) on mods for this car, with the tire pack, the tire switching app, and this Mercedes skin!

I guess this thread will go pretty quiet when I've done anyway as this is the last skin that people are waiting for :whistling:
I will tell you the most important tip you ever need in your life,

please use [ IMG ]****** YOURLINK *****[ /IMG ] on all your images, this taking me externally to different sites everytime I click your images to see more details is breaking my balls :p:p

I will tell you the most important tip you ever need in your life,

please use [ IMG ]****** YOURLINK *****[ /IMG ] on all your images, this taking me externally to different sites everytime I click your images to see more details is breaking my balls :p:p
Sorry... I'll take the URL part off in future - I already take off all the other **** that flikr puts on the end of the image link when it gives it me so a bit more is no bother.... not that there will be many more screenshots now it's almost done :p
Any ideas what I can make next... I'll be bored after this :laugh: Nothing springs to mind. I was going to do a couple of blancpain skins, but someones already made some, and we will get them all with ACC anyway so can't see the point.

Sorry... I'll take the URL part off in future - I already take off all the other **** that flikr puts on the end of the image link when it gives it me so a bit more is no bother.... not that there will be many more screenshots now it's almost done :p
Any ideas what I can make next... I'll be bored after this :laugh: Nothing springs to mind. I was going to do a couple of blancpain skins, but someones already made some, and we will get them all with ACC anyway so can't see the point.
Personally well to me is, I click on a link it takes then to an external site, then again I have to click the link to make it large, in which is what I wanted to do in the 1st place,
honestly its the worst feeling in the world, except your girlfriend telling you she no condoms :roflmao::roflmao:
good job I am married but you get the gist :p

plenty more pics on my flikr (link in sig) whilst you wait - I took 49 screenshots earlier :laugh:. A few more things to check and it'll be ready to go tomorrow.

I was thinking I'd make a teaser of them leaving the pitlane... doesn't work with the AI... I parked at the end of the pitlane and was hoping it would stop behind me, but the other car just rammed into the back of me at full speed red bull style :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited:

YOU don't know what you'll do with yourself? I've spent the last 4-6 weeks checking this thread to see if the skin has been released yet! What am I going to do???

Good job I did a final inspection with that 'filming day' I noticed I had not turned off my blue layer in the hi-res logos (that I use for selecting with magic wand to make the alpha) on Bottas' car. so have fixed it. You can't see it in the screenshots I posted as I re-did them.
:)

Good job I did a final inspection with that 'filming day' I noticed I had not turned off my blue layer in the hi-res logos (that I use for selecting with magic wand to make the alpha) on Bottas' car. so have fixed it. You can't see it in the screenshots I posted as I re-did them.
:)
Most anticipated livery ever released :D

YOU don't know what you'll do with yourself? I've spent the last 4-6 weeks checking this thread to see if the skin has been released yet! What am I going to do???
Well you'll be able to go drive it :laugh:
Yep I don't quite know what to do now, or later on at home...feel a bit lost..... probably means I'll have to actually talk to the mrs or something :roflmao::p

I guess we'll all have to find something else to talk about now though.... hows that V10 coming along @chargingcar ;)

Well you'll be able to go drive it :laugh:
Yep I don't quite know what to do now, or later on at home...feel a bit lost..... probably means I'll have to actually talk to the mrs or something :roflmao::p

I guess we'll all have to find something else to talk about now though.... hows that V10 coming along @chargingcar ;)
Still quite a few weeks left with that build,
maybe around 3 weeks work including the LOD and data settings,
but the base and suspension is quite nice,
requires interior a few adjustments on the chassis on the side pods, UV and textures,
rather busy at the minute with this GT pack,
the 3 cars I have under my control ect,
Garies 55/57 and the Tornado, so going to go over these cars when these 57 LOD are complete,
and make the performance and settings slightly better and add some more parts and details,
also each car will have 1 more LOD so the 3 cars will have between 5/6 LOD each,
this 57 having the 6, my new systems and techniques regarding draw calls and performance really making all the difference here, hopefully will show in the end results :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back