RSS Formula Hybrid 19

It's exactly 1 different from the 2018 car.:cool:
Cmon, don't be mean.

Seriously, it is faster... I wasn't expecting how much faster though... This thing corners like a RedBull X2010. No joke. It is ridiculous. Where you would have to lift in the 2018 in this one you go flat out. You lose a bit on the straights but damn... This thing corners like it is imbued with magic. No joke. It is absolutely ridiculous. I onlydrove it for like half an hour or so yesterday and I was blown away at how fast this thing is.

Love this mod, however I don't race in VR and usually hide the steering wheel when racing...is there an AC app that will show the ERS and LAP bars (preferably only those)? There's the base app in AC that can show the MGU info, but not the remaining energy meters.

Make the steering wheel fixed.

Tried that initially but hated doing that; don't like seeing two steering wheels and the way I have my triple monitors setup, I’d be sitting too low in the virtual car and/or the camera angle will be pitched too low. I setup every car in all sims to have my wheel lined up flush with in-game wheel and then I hide the virtual wheel...kinda OCD about it actually lol.

Apparently the Sidekick app shows all the ERS meters, but it shows it as one consolidated meter. I'd prefer separate meters but this works.

Has anyone else found a lack of grip during a race?

If I set the conditions to ideal I can hotlap, practice all night long. But If I go to a race the rears in particular have little grip. Tyre temps are fine. It doesnt matter whether im following another car or not. I can drop 1/2 a lap back and the grip just isnt the same?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%