Skins RSS Formula Americas Replica Liveries 1.4b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Badde submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula Americas Replica Liveries - formula americas

RSS Formula Americas (Re-Upload)
Project by badde, JP, and dasani12

Includes the following:
driver suits, helmets, pitboards, JP's Gloves,
Mahad's Black rims (but ok it's also a part of RSS), Firestone tires, OZ racing rims,
portakal livery numbers
road and oval driver's cars

1 - Colton Herta 88 road and oval
2 - Will Power 12 road and oval
3 - Scott Dixon 9 road and oval
4 - Simon Pagenaud 22 road and oval
5 - Conor Daly 59...

Read more about this resource...

I gave you 5 stars, It deserves it but beware, It misses "cars" in the archive, It could be annoying for some people searching for using these new skins. ;-)
(content/cars/)

Cheers ! ;) :thumbsup:

Awesome work, thank you.

Would you guys be interested in adding Scott Mclaughlin's livery that he has been using in the iRacing IndyCar series? I know it's not a real car but it would be fun to see it.

Thanks to all of the contributors to this package. I was wondering if anybody had plans to do a skin for Helio Castroneves Pennzoil #3 entry of the 2020 Indy 500 or Will Powers black 500 entry.

Thanks to all of the contributors to this package. I was wondering if anybody had plans to do a skin for Helio Castroneves Pennzoil #3 entry of the 2020 Indy 500 or Will Powers black 500 entry.
You're Welcome! I haven't seen anything yet and I've been a bit busy so havent had any plans to do it, but I'll try and give it a go if I can find some time.

You're Welcome! I haven't seen anything yet and I've been a bit busy so havent had any plans to do it, but I'll try and give it a go if I can find some time.
Thanks Badde. that would be great. I'm a big Rick Mears fan and Helios car this year is Mears tribute. If you can great if not, no worries.

• Deleted member 223075

To bad AC is unable to create "Chrome". This is a huge draw back for people like us. Maybe one day a Modder will create a shader that allows us to do this. GREAT WORK!!!!!!

You can replicate chrome effect with csp config and grey paint
7b86.jpg

Don't know if it's perfect, probably need some work but isn't to bad

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years