D

Deleted member 223075

• Deleted member 223075

Mahad submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula America tires + black rims + oz decals - real textures

New Firestone tires + Black rims (from RSS) + OZ racing decals
13zy.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Hey! So I’ve got the rims to work in showroom and race. But I’ve only been successful getting the tires to show up in showroom. The original tires remain while driving. What am I doing wrong?

• Deleted member 223075

Mahad updated RSS Formula America tires + black rims + oz decals with a new update entry:

New update

62a7.jpg

Update V1.3

- Corrected tyres names (mistake with Soft, Hard..)
- Corrected Soft tyres texture (corrected red line)
- Added wet tyres (based on rss_formula_hybrid_2020)
- Needed to modify tyres.ini to add new tyres (based on rss_formula_hybrid_2020 wet tyres with values according to formula america)
- All tires are now in extension folder with modified ext_config
- If you don't want to use extension folder just check textures only...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the normal map blurred texture for the slick tires does not work unless you go in to the ini and take the s off the end of normal. It is spelled normals and the file it is looking for is spelled normal. Just thought i would give you a heads up.

I only get the soft and hard tyres to appear on the road version and on the oval version I only have the hard tyre. What am I doing wrong so the wet and 500 tyres do not appear?
Edit: Road tyre issue is resolved, but I still only have the hard oval tyres, why could that be?

Edit 2: All fixed now, love the different tyre looks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry mate to bother but I have a big problem,
Tyres seem amazing when I stand still in the pits but when I'm on track I see both soft and hard like this... any solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_gtp_sanjose2006_3-7-122-22-38-40.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_gtp_sanjose2006_3-7-122-22-38-40.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 58
Sorry mate to bother but I have a big problem,
Tyres seem amazing when I stand still in the pits but when I'm on track I see both soft and hard like this... any solution?

This happens because blurred texture file is named different than in the ini file, like chas1723 mentioned.

So you have to rename Normals_Blur.dds to Normal_Blur.dds. There is extra "n" letter in the filename so it doesn't load up correctly because it's spelled inside ext_config.ini without "n" letter.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back