Resource icon

Skins RSS Formula 3 MCL33 F1 2018 Skin 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
PiMoNFeeD submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula 3 MCL33 McLaren F1 Team 2018 Skin - Replica of MCL33 F1 2018 livery for RSS F3 car

That's my first ever livery and I know it's not very accurate, but I tried my best to create it and I hope you like it!

+ Contains both Alonso and Vandoorne;
- Doesn't contains helmets and gloves;
- Sponsors and not very accurate;

I know that RSS F3 mod already have something like McLaren livery but I saw it only after my work was done xD
But also my work is more accurate to a real MCL33 livery (front wing for example), so why not?

Read more about this resource...

First skin for the RSS F3! I am checking constantly here hoping to get some new skins, thanks for this! I really hope someone makes a toro rosso one.

PiMoNFeeD updated RSS Formula 3 MCL33 F1 2018 Skin with a new update entry:

Lots of small stuff to improve livery

+ Little color change;
+ Added "NTT Communications" sponsor;
+ Fixed front wing logos positions (they weren't centered);
+ Replaced blue color on the front wing and shark wing with blue gradient (thanks to https://www.racedepartment.com/members/rostislaw.352231/ for the idea);
+ Changed rear wing color from orange to blue gradient;
+ Added "Chandon" and "Kimoa" sponsors on the rear wing

- Still no helmets and gloves =)View attachment 307186 View attachment 307187...

Read the rest of this update entry...

actually, I've been thinking about adding pirelli tires, but I've been thinking about taking texture from F1 2018 by codemasters)
I'll put a link for your mod in the descrtiption, okay?
You aren't allowed to upload resources and materials from copyright-proteced sources, like other games, here on RaceDepartment.
And any texture who is not created with the original template would not properly fit on the RSS 3 tire model.

And any texture who is not created with the original template would not properly fit on the RSS 3 tire model.
you really think that I dont know it? I've just wanted to use it as reference how pirelli tyre look like, but I never did because I do know about copyrights and because Im too lazy for it

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years