Resource icon

Skins RSS Formula 2 V6 2020 - Uni Virtuosi 2020 Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JakeMcl12 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula 2 V6 2020 Uni - Virtuosi 2020 Livery - Uni - Virtuosi 2020 Livery

The Uni - Virtuosi 2020 Livery for the RSS Formula 2 V6 2020 from Race Sim Studio
Link: https://racesimstudio.com/shop

This mod includes 2 skins for Callum Ilott and Guan Yu Zhou, I am not good at painting helmets at all so they are not included. Hope you like it!

View attachment 379348View attachment 379349View attachment 379350

Read more about this resource...

@off on
I try to make all these Formula cars use the same UV mapping where possible,
the Formula Hybrid Pirelli tyres will fit on the FHX21 and the RSS2 2020 just the "Pirelli" or in our car the tyres was update the textures so our "Formula" is straight not curved like in the OP reference, but they work and load fine also using the same names so just download and place inside the skins any custom tyres you choose. :)

@off on
the Formula Hybrid Pirelli tyres will fit on the FHX21 and the RSS2 2020 just the "Pirelli" or in our car the tyres was update the textures so our "Formula" is straight not curved like in the OP reference, but they work and load fine also using the same names so just download and place inside the skins any custom tyres you choose. :)
Awesome! Got it working now with custom shaders in the extension folder

Reactions: CC
Great mod, worth the money.
Just a strange thing. I'm using a Fanatec F1 Wheel but the gear indication on the display is not correctly updated. Sometimes the neutral indication is diplayed instead fo the correct gear. It seems happening mainly upshifting, downshift seems to work better.
Really strange, I'm asking here only because this is the only car with which I have this problem.
I'm using the Fanatec Wheel on an OSW wheel with a Teensy converter, managed with SliMaxManagerPro.
I know it's a particular configuration (even if quite used with OSW wheel), but as I said no other car have this probem on this setup, the gear display is working correctly.
In case you are interested I can try to help you solving the issue, if possible.

Great mod, worth the money.
Just a strange thing. I'm using a Fanatec F1 Wheel but the gear indication on the display is not correctly updated. Sometimes the neutral indication is diplayed instead fo the correct gear. It seems happening mainly upshifting, downshift seems to work better.
Really strange, I'm asking here only because this is the only car with which I have this problem.
I'm using the Fanatec Wheel on an OSW wheel with a Teensy converter, managed with SliMaxManagerPro.
I know it's a particular configuration (even if quite used with OSW wheel), but as I said no other car have this probem on this setup, the gear display is working correctly.
In case you are interested I can try to help you solving the issue, if possible.
I have a DD2 and Formula V2 same issues here,
install the betas and get fanalabs software everything will work perfectly.

Thank You for the tip.
I tried and Fanalabs don't work for me (I assume because my OLD wheel is converted with a Teensy to a independent USB device, not supported from Fanatec).
I would like nevertheless to use only SliMAxManagerPro because I have also other non Fanatec display to manage.

By the way I would be very curious to understand why only this car (both version 2018 and 2020) doesn't work properly on my rig where all other are OK, also for example, you RSS F3). Very strange indeed....

Thank You for the tip.
I tried and Fanalabs don't work for me (I assume because my OLD wheel is converted with a Teensy to a independent USB device, not supported from Fanatec).
I would like nevertheless to use only SliMAxManagerPro because I have also other non Fanatec display to manage.

By the way I would be very curious to understand why only this car (both version 2018 and 2020) doesn't work properly on my rig where all other are OK, also for example, you RSS F3). Very strange indeed....
Yes sorry can not really help I never used anything converted to USB,
but the digital scripts on all the cars is the same but these are only for the ingame displays,
I have never seen any "data" files which effect what hardware you may be running,
its all controlled by your PC and the fanatec software and drivers nothing on our content is related to this.

@off on

So you mean also the F2 2018 skins are compatible with the 2020 car?
I'll try in the evening, but a confrimation from your side would be helpful. It's no always easy to be sure everything is OK, something can be missed..

Thank You

So you mean also the F2 2018 skins are compatible with the 2020 car?
I'll try in the evening, but a confrimation from your side would be helpful. It's no always easy to be sure everything is OK, something can be missed..

Thank You
Yes the UV and AO is new
Mainly was the rear wing end plates which had the most attention in the updates

if you have a livery replace the AO map should work just fine

Hi CC,
I'm trying to contact you to give an update on what I found on this "issue", but it seesm I can't send you PM.
If you are interested feel free to contact me via PM.

PS . @ JakeMcl12 Sorry if hijacked your thread, in the beginning I was convinced to answer in a RSS F2 thread. I'll stop here, I'll share any further info about it privately with CC if he'll be interested.

Hi CC,
I'm trying to contact you to give an update on what I found on this "issue", but it seesm I can't send you PM.
If you are interested feel free to contact me via PM.

PS . @ JakeMcl12 Sorry if hijacked your thread, in the beginning I was convinced to answer in a RSS F2 thread. I'll stop here, I'll share any further info about it privately with CC if he'll be interested.
Hi Sorry I read your message and then forgot was really busy and messages everywhere lol,
can you clarify on the issues thx ? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing