RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH X 2022 EVO - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' - WIP Custom F1 2022 championship

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

The skins are looking really great! This is an amazing work!
Just one small detail with the Blurred Rims:

All the cars have the McLaren custom rims instead of the default ones from RSS or the one made for every livery. This happens with all the skins except for the McLaren (obviously) and the Ferrari.
The Glow_1.dds and Glow_2.dds should be the files that changes this.
1644523124993.png

1644522389230.png
1644522433004.png

Besides this, the pack is amazing! Well done everyone!

Attachments

• 1644523025242.png
    1644523025242.png
    481.4 KB · Views: 74
The skins are looking really great! This is an amazing work!
Just one small detail with the Blurred Rims:

All the cars have the McLaren custom rims instead of the default ones from RSS or the one made for every livery. This happens with all the skins except for the McLaren (obviously) and the Ferrari.
The Glow_1.dds and Glow_2.dds should be the files that changes this.
View attachment 539911
View attachment 539907View attachment 539908

Besides this, the pack is amazing! Well done everyone!
Hi
Yes youre right - They are not my skins but i am working on swapping the logos for the correct team - In the meantime you can switch off the Glow2.ddss by renaming it to off_Glow2.dds or amend the ext_config.ini line
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = LED_WHEEL, Glow_1, Glow_2
PROP_0 = ksEmissive, 0, 37, 33 (replace with 0,0,0)

I'm sure there will be many more releases over the coming weeks of skins so i will wait until they are all done before amending - You never know the authors may do them for us hopefully :thumbsup:

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Schedule updated with remainder of Background Loading screens

If you spot any errors please let me know in the 'ask a question' tab
Please read the README file for links etc - Thanks

McLaren Skins by shadow118
[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cozy61 updated RSS FH X 2022 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

F1 2022 Career Version now available

Background
You have temporarily replaced George Russell due to a broken leg he has sustained whilst skiing in the off season.

You now have the opportunity to take on the testing phase to see if you are a suitable candidate for the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship 'Novice' to 'Advanced' Career path.

It Features all the 2022 teams, drivers and tracks...

Get a game crash every time I try to start the championship - I am getting a critical error: Blurred Node (Rim_BLUR_LF_1) WHEELINDEX(0): Cannot locate object.

Any help here?

Get a game crash every time I try to start the championship - I am getting a critical error: Blurred Node (Rim_BLUR_LF_1) WHEELINDEX(0): Cannot locate object.

Any help here?
All working my end
It looks like a car mod Skin error rather than the championship - You will need to check each skin using practice mode to find the culprit methinks - Also check your version of CSP i recommend 1.76 or higher -Good Luck but come back if you have any further issues

Hi! Thanks For All Your Work!
Monza and Brazil 2022 background have 2021 logo.
Thanks
I don't do the updates for the track skins - You have to wait for them to be released by other modders - I'm not codemasters LOL!! :D Look out for Pyyer and Daniel Paez releases - Daniel just done Bahrain https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bahrain-2022-f1-track-skin.49076/

You need to install it manually to my renamed tracks location
your pc :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\01_bahrain_gp22\skins\default

DO NOT USE UPDATED MIAMI CIRCUIT FOR NOW - AI BAD

Hi Jack Shepard has released an update to the Miami circuit but without an AI adjustment which will result in a race grid colliding at turn 14-16

For now stick with the old version and when the refresh gets its updated AI I'll update you.

Message from the Circuit Author

Hello everyone and thanks for being part of this project.

I apologise for sending this twice. I sent it from my non-premium account earlier and instantly used up all my bandwidth. My mistake.

This is the March 2022...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%