RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Cozy61.
How can I make the lights on the on-board camera panel look brighter??? They are not bright enough and I don't see when do I have to upshift a gear. Thank you, I'll wait until you respond me :)

Hello Cozy61.
How can I make the lights on the on-board camera panel look brighter??? They are not bright enough and I don't see when do I have to upshift a gear. Thank you, I'll wait until you respond me :)
Hi that's a CSP and PPF (post Filter) issue I believe - Try changing your PPF or adjusting its exposure

Hello,
I installed everything and it worked fine so far. I do the Championship. Now I am at Spain. But the game can´t load it. I get "an unexpected error".
I have CSP Version 0.1.73

I updated the champ files.
I even can´t play it in any other mode than championship. I tried in Quick Race, but everytime I get unexpected error. Does anyone has an idea?

Hello,
I installed everything and it worked fine so far. I do the Championship. Now I am at Spain. But the game can´t load it. I get "an unexpected error".
I have CSP Version 0.1.73

I updated the champ files.
I even can´t play it in any other mode than championship. I tried in Quick Race, but everytime I get unexpected error. Does anyone has an idea?
I've just downloaded it from GDrive and all works as expected - Do you have a screenshot of the error message Also try CSP 1.74 or 1.75 I'm running 1.76 Preview as 1.76 full and 1.77 Preview muck the tracks up due to a CSP bug - Hope that helps

Last edited:
hi. can You please help me..I'm the new one here and I have a problem with loading the australian GP. this track you provided doesn;t load i CM
Hi. Australia won’t show in the championship as they never raced there in the 2021 season. Try the track as a quick race if you want to race there.

Im using the google drive for the tracks cause thats all i wanted but theres a file called vao patches where do they go?
Edit:all the files already have them not to worry!

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing