RSRBR2011 Test Rally

My test event went without a singe problem :), all seems to be working for me 1st time out :). Had lods of fun testing all the remaining WRC cars and the last 1 i tried was THE BEST. Impreza S14 here i come :). Have to say the Focus 08 is very good as well, but the Impreza just piped it for me with its more stable suspension. And i won:tongue: as a bonus ( ok ok i know lol ) , on a few stages i was actually traiding times with Simone:D, very close:cool:.

Any rally you setup i'll join guys:), more power ( time ) to RBR for me atm:cool:, need to take advantage of it while it lasts:D.

Another good news; my preaching seems to be working:cool:, apart of Ben ( congrats on your 3rd overall in your 1st ever rally m8:cool: ) Buitendijk there will be 3 more guys coming into rallying from TBR and no other then the one and only, 3 times RD Champion Gregory Degreef himself :D. They're all new to RBR so enjoy kicking their a...s while you can:tongue::D:D.

I really enjoyed the rally last night! On gravel I was very competive, but on snow I need to learn a bit more.

Also I think I drove only on England stages in the week I had the game, so I was driving purely on pacenotes. Especially on the snow stages I think 20 seconds is very easy to find by knowing the stages a little bit :)

Also, I had a level of concentration I have never had before loool, rallying is awesome!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back