RSRBR2011 Installation Problems

Hi Guys,
I'm after some help, i've recently downloaded RSRBR 2011 i've tired to install it after i select my language a error message pops up and says the RBR has not been installed and to re-install it...so i tried to uninstall then re-install RBR and the same message popped up when i tried to install RSRBR 2011 again. Any suggestion on what to do ? Thanks in advance,

Thomas Beynon

not really sure, but i uninstalled the original rbr game then re-installed it and it works now. Just another question my friend has a wired xbox 360 controller for sale and i am wondering if the controller would work with RSRBR, would it ?

Yes, I have used one with RBR. It will work, but it was not easy for me to control with it. There are some fast guys that use them tho, James Knowles here uses a controller, and Terri Buenaflor does as well I think, those guys might be able to help you with filter settings to get more control.

Yes, I have used one with RBR. It will work, but it was not easy for me to control with it. There are some fast guys that use them tho, James Knowles here uses a controller, and Terri Buenaflor does as well I think, those guys might be able to help you with filter settings to get more control.

thanks for all the help, i am now looking forward to playing the game with something other than a keyboard :L:L

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%