RSRBR.

Hi, I recently installed Richard Burns Rally and the RSRBR mod with all updates. But whe opening the RS Centre Revolution.exe file that comes up with the interface, I have noticed that nothing will open. When I click ''Alone'' which means to play it offline, nothing happens.

What could be causing this problem? Do I need to install all of the Visual C++ Runtime library files or something? Any help would be appreciated.

You cannot download the files to inspect before installation (previous versions you could). I never run blind installers.
Thousands of players are using that without any problem, it is just modded RBR, nothing else. I am not sure what you are worrying about. You will only waste your time with RSRBR without good reason. But your choice.

Thousands of players are using that without any problem, it is just modded RBR, nothing else. I am not sure what you are worrying about. You will only waste your time with RSRBR without good reason. But your choice.
Just personal preference, I'd rather d/l the files themselves.

I tried RSRBR years ago, dumped it after a couple of months. Not only does RBR have the biggest kludge of a menu system I've ever encountered, the devs obviously never heard of a simple computer item known as a "mouse" so you must navigate it with the keyboard, then add that kludge of RSRBR loader to the mix and it's all just too irritating. Currently just using default RBR with the patch and fix. (Though recently found a d/l of the old RBR2016, may install that for comparison.)

Just personal preference, I'd rather d/l the files themselves.

I tried RSRBR years ago, dumped it after a couple of months. Not only does RBR have the biggest kludge of a menu system I've ever encountered, the devs obviously never heard of a simple computer item known as a "mouse" so you must navigate it with the keyboard, then add that kludge of RSRBR loader to the mix and it's all just too irritating. Currently just using default RBR with the patch and fix. (Though recently found a d/l of the old RBR2016, may install that for comparison.)
RSRBR is getting shut down and they're all moving over to RallySimFans.
There really isn't any point, except if you want to waste your own time, in installing the outdated RSRBR install

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back