RSRBR (RallyeSim) 2014

Why do all the '11 and '12 cars feel like centering spring is enabled and set to like 150%? It's what I imagine a tractor-trailer sim would feel like. It's not exclusive to rsrbr2014, it's been like that since I started playing (rsrbr2012 was current). All other cars are fine, but the ones from those two years, sheesh.

I have FFB in game set to 10 and centering spring disabled. In the control panel I have FFB set to 100 and centering spring disabled.

Edit: Sorry, I should've made a thread instead. But I don't see a delete [post] button. On topic though, is it me or does FFB feel stronger than in previous versions?

Last edited:
Going to un-install 2013 and install 2014.

The savd game location of the game is \SavedGames, with the .acm and .rvr files containing the saved progess(rally school mostly)?

I keep forgetting this stuff... I used the Backup.exe, but the only stuff worth saving are setups/save, skins, screenshots, times and camhack. The rest probably doesn't even work on 2014.

Meh, the question about downloading the update keeps coming up here too, even though I already applied it. I also downloaded the car pack after Update 01 came, I guess I don't have to re-install the car packs then?

I always hate the start of a new season and the trouble of going through a re-instal(or maybe I am just lazy:p)

Hi everybody
just trying to get back into the SIM after an absence. Have deleted all previous content, downloaded the latest from Rallysim (twice) and have the same problem.
When running the Setup - Pack de speciales the following error occurs:

The source File "C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\track-41_M_textures.rbz" does not exist

Off course this crashes the install

running Windows 8

regards
Tony

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back