RSRBR 2012

I was able to download RSRBR2012 last night.
Haven't been able to even get the Track Pack or Car Pack to start a download yet, I guess the Server is being bombarded and struggling to cope.
I'll probably wait a few days till things settle down a bit.

I was in the same boat guys. Could only ever get like 30Kbs from Rallysim, so always canceled it and went for the HFR server. 3 times the download was corrupt. Got it from Rallysim now finally, took a long time. But works fine. So don't bother using the HFR one for now.

Someone at Rallyesim uploaded the file to another Server, so I downloaded it from there.
Once again, the same corrupt file message. It probably came from the original HFR Server which I agree seems to be faulty. :( I've downloaded it 4 times now, even done the recommended Checksum test as advised by Rallyesim, and I always get the same Checksum code, which is different to the one they state at the Download links.
I then tried the Multi-Part Download, and all Parts download ok EXCEPT that Part 4 gives a message that the "File Does not Exist". :(

Very frustrating, looks like I now have to try the horribly slow Rallyesim server. :rolleyes:

Downloading the Tracks now from Rallyesim and hope that pack will work since I've had the same problems as noted above with the other download locations. Another 2-3 hours to go before I know if it works.

Very frustrating, looks like I now have to try the horribly slow Rallyesim server. :rolleyes:

The frustration continues. :mad:
My download from the Rallyesim Server died after about 5 hrs of downloading.
Phil from Rallyesim has replied to my post at Rallyesim, and the only advice he gave was to clear my cache. Can't see how that helps since I have downloaded from two different locations, but what's another 5 hours of downloading. :(
They ignored my notification that Part 4 of the Multipart download is broken, and I know of others who have confirmed that one. :rolleyes:

Thanks Manuel, I'll try your link now.

yep installed them and they're working, taking considerably longer to load but most of them work, except a few like Pikes Peak which sometimes load sometimes not but if at all then with errors all over. Some cool tracks around, some other should be still put into the converted and build into the packs. Most Common error I get is some sort of shadowvolume.fx loading error on most tracks.
I think they still haven't adjusted fix_up to 1.7 and are still running 1.6 which seems to screw engines randomly on longer tracks still.
Now the hunt for Skins is up again. Just reinstalled some from the 2009 and 2010 Seasons, too bad there isn't a decent place with lots of historics anymore.

Yep :) Garyson released MINI John Cooper Works S2000,I hope we get it in first update:)

download http://www.sendspace.com/file/cebti8
richardburnsrallysse201ns.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back