RSRBR 2011 Problem

hello im new in the forum and i want to ask y a question about rsrbr 2011.i have followed the installation steps exactly...I have downloaded and installed rbr via ISO.ive checked it and it played.Secondly i have downloaded the rsrbr 2011.ive installed it(not in the programm files),ive installed all car packs and then update 03.However when i open to play alone i choose car,and track and when i press the Go button it crashes there...so i cant really play anything.i have performed the same steps with RSRBR 2010 and it worked pretty well.i have also registered and nothing.please help

Now I am wondering what R.Bugan said before Warren edited his post! :eek:

:)

He said absolutely nothing Aaron. I made a boo boo by hitting Edit Post (I have moderator rights) instead of hitting Reply with Quote. I only realised that I hade made a mistake and edited his post instead of quoting it, after I had posted. Oops!! So I simply removed my reply from his post and posted my own correctly. :redface:

Sorry to disappoint, no conspiracy theories here. I'm just getting old and careless. :D

haha well now that its working i need one more thing....i needa learn how to race any tips?

The best starting point is the in-game Driving School, essential for learning the Rally Driving techniques.

For using RSRBR we have tutorials:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richa...ow-play-on-line-how-set-up-rally-on-line.html

After that, it is just mega hours of practice and patience, the learning curve is steep, and most of us just learn the hard way with lots of crashing.

However, I'd recommend joining our Rally Club and participating in those Rallys with us, just dive in and learn to swim with us. Most of us are still in the shallow end, trying not to drown. :wink::D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%