RSRBR 2010 Info

Warren Dawes

Premium
For all those wanting to join in our RBR Rally events in the Racing Club, we reommend updating to RSRBR 2010.
I have updated the sticky threads covering Installation and usage of RSRBR 2010 here:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20030-installing-rsrbr-2009-rsrbr-2010-mod.html

and

http://forum.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20031-using-rsrbr-2009-rsrbr-2010-mod.html

I found the installation straight forward by following these steps, and so far the programme works well.
If anyone has problems, let us know and we will try to help.

Looking forward to some Rally action during 2010. :cool:

I downloaded the replay and tried it.
It sorta worked, but full of bugs. The replay ran ok, it showed the Suby 95, and the car drove the stage, and sound was ok. However, no matter what view I used, the car was driving in the air, and the track surface wasn't visible. It was like the car was floating in outer space above some scenery.

I often (make that most of the time) have problems viewing replays with BTB tracks. Even if they do work, I can only use in-car or following car views. It's one of the reasons I don't use BTB tracks very often.

I even tried running the same car, track, etc as you, drove the stage, then tried to run my replay. It worked, but again, only with a restricted view.

One other problem I have with Sweet Lamb, I have to use task manager to close RBR after trying to view the replay. Hopefully, many of these bugs with BTB tracks can be improved in the future, it's a pity really.

Don't know why I can see it and you can't.
It really isn't worth the huge amount of time to make a video from it, the car is like a hovercraft, floating in the sky. You don't see any road at all, just the car drifting through the sky.

And everytime I run Sweet Lamb, it won't go back to RSCenter or close, I have to use Task Manager to quit the game, so I don't like running it or the replay. Sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back