Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could someone please explain how to get in to an event through the AC RSR gui?

Its set up and working no problems but when I go to events join a community select the event there's no START button as shown in a tutorial I found, (guess that was from an earlier version). I have v0.15 of RSR

Completely at a loss how this works in AC.
Please Help and if its something really obvious and staring me in the face, I will shoot myself.

Thanks

Is anyone else having a problem signing in to Live Timing in game to submit your times.
Try to click the sign in through steam link but nothing happens.
Can sign in via a browser but not via game.
Sorry if this has been covered, cant find anything about it.
cheers

Same here - trying to use the in-app button (login through STEAM) - won't work and for info it's also the same with the Rivalli Timing app. I believe it's something to do with STEAM not allowing iFrames (if that helps anyone to figure out how to fix these issues)?

Hi, not sure if I have the same issue. Downloaded the very latest versions of both RSR (and Rivali), and in RSR am logged in through steam successfully. But when driving, keeps just saying connecting to server without recording any times.
Does my Assetto profile need to match the RSR one?

In the game, the green light is on too.

Hey Guys, I've seen posts from both the RSR and Rivali app makers stating that, for whatever reason, Steam no longer allows people to us login functions inside iframes.
To my knowledge they have not found a work around.

I was able to sign in to their regular website and record times this way however, as of today, the server no longer connects. :(
If anyone finds the issue let me know, I have of course deleted and reinstalled everything but condition remains. Hoping it's just a server issue and will try again later/tomorrow.
Bailey

Looks like I am not the only one. Its been over 6 months since I have last been able to get on. Shame because it really adds and extra bit of enjoyment doing hotlaps...at least now I am getting a green light .... lost connection with one of the previous updates .... I wish Kuno would add this function themselves via Steam leaderboards ..... any news on this being resolved anytime soon ?

I have spent hours trying to get this work again

Well, I'm back in business. My Norton AV started blocking wsLiveTime.exe and it was by chance that I saw a popup when ALT/Tabbing out of AC. Not sure if Norton physically removed it or not but after I went thru the necessary steps to "reinstate" it, it started working again.
There were not visible signs that this file had begun being blocked/deleted while playing so I had no reason to go thru my firewall permissions again. Obviously, it worked before.

I have also had issues with Norton (Internet Security) blocking my DashMeterPro even after giving permission and adding those folders/files to safe list and it would physically remove the file.

Hope others find the cause of their issues, it's a great app.
Bailey

The PRO rank isn't working anymore? Or what are the new conditions to use to get PRO rank?

Why is suddenly TC disallowed to be Factory? And tyre warmers are now allowed? Oh man.

NIKI: post some good times :) We need to fill up the DB with proper times, not those cruise rubbish times the DB is full of.

No nothing, TC off, not even factory a still not a PRO rank. And the ABS icon is marked red not gray as it used to be before 2.0.0.20 indicating that ABS is on when in fact it is on the PRO rank allowed factory setting.

Looks like an issue with McLaren P1, I see it on records of others as well. They have for example every record with PRO rank but then P1 records are suddenly marked with red ABS and no PRO rank.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back