Resource icon

Apps RSR Live Timing 2.0.027

Login or Register an account to download this content
One silly question: The driver name that appear in the rank is actually follow the game profile player's name or steam account name ??
Thanks first :coffee:

I haven't got a clue how to make rsr timing work with drag racing. When I'm in hotlap mode and choose drag race, nothing happends on track. Just green light all the time?

Of course, not all cars have gotten slower, but there should be a wipe whenever the physics or the cut rules get changed. There are impossibru times on Imola right now, because few patches ago you could go far off after the chicane, which you can't do now. As a few cars got slower, people who want to hotlap now won't ever reach the top of the leaderboard, and that just kills the interest in giving it a try at all. I would vote on a reset, if it matters at all.

I think they should not reset it until 1.0 is released. Otherwise the times maybe have to be reset too often.
And like Michael said: not all cars have gotten slower.
I don't think there's another tyre model update in sight, so this would be the only reset in a few months. Even one reset every 2 weeks to keep up with the releases (until v1) doesn't sound that bad to me.

People will fill the leaderboards, don't worry.

Of course, not all cars have gotten slower, but there should be a wipe whenever the physics or the cut rules get changed. There are impossibru times on Imola right now, because few patches ago you could go far off after the chicane, which you can't do now. As a few cars got slower, people who want to hotlap now won't ever reach the top of the leaderboard, and that just kills the interest in giving it a try at all. I would vote on a reset, if it matters at all.

To be fair, the Imola times were reset after that update, so the imola-times that are on RSR right now are all set with the new cut-rules (no going wide after chicane). I agree though, that those times are insane, and that Atze is an alien, and that it's annoying that I am not as fast as him :D

I think the times should be reset after any update to the physics or the tire model. Some cars got faster and some got slower from what I can tell but that would just make it fair.

The live timing app has been working jut fine for me all along. this morning i went to race and it gives me an error

"driver not recognized" "lap times will not be uploaded"

Has anyone else seen this? I've tried to do some searching on several forums and haven't found anyone else with the issue. There must be something i can clear or delete for it to start working again.

Edit: I do see similar posts on the official AC forum. Looks like an issue with the RSR's internet service provider. Thanks.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years