RSR live timing is back up

I just started Assetto Corsa was loving the live timing leader board app but they took it down now what?? Is there anything similar so I have something to go by as far as hot lap times ??

Glad it's back, thanks!

For everyone cursing the GDPR, it explicitly states at the start that if data is for "personal or household use" then nothing applies. From what I remember the entities involved are referred to through the document as "enterprise", which is defined as someone involved in economic activity. I suppose there might be a problem when donations are involved, I've no idea if that turns the whole thing into a commercial enterprise ( likewise ads ). Would be good if to get a clarification there, likewise if a non-profit hotlap tracking website counts as personal use. There was another definition in a GDPR document that did seem to make matters clearer for these sorts of sites but I can't seem to find it right now.

Last edited:
I thought there would be some comment about it if it was the case for everyone :/ Thanks for the reply! It hasn't worked for me (in the UK) for over a week. Tried on my phone and PC but it doesnt load (I'm guessing it would time out if I gave it long enough.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%