AC RSR @ Laguna Seca - Mon 14May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That has got to be the best race ever for me. I only spun once and I actually overtook someone! YAY!
Thanks @Eugene Abramoff for hosting this. Love the RSR.
On holiday for a week in couple of days so no racing for me, just fishing every day.

Incredible race @Anders Jensen and @Pauli Ahonen. Great recovery Anders especially, the last few laps battling with you were really intense :)

6NddCi.png

My setup for tonight
Thank you for the race and set up Eugene. It helped me a lot to keep this car on the road ... sometimes.
I gain 6 seconds with it.

This race was really difficult for me though, but the good news is that there is room for improvements (a lot). Since I was tired, and given the length of the race, I got too nervous at the end, and that has worsen the situation.

I am studying the Asseto Corsa setup guides...

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-car-setup-guides.99049/

... hope I can make better progress with it.

I will try to register for Friday or Saturday, but I am quite busy this week.

See you all.

Thank you for the race and set up Eugene. It helped me a lot to keep this car on the road ... sometimes.
I gain 6 seconds with it.

This race was really difficult for me though, but the good news is that there is room for improvements (a lot). Since I was tired, and given the length of the race, I got too nervous at the end, and that has worsen the situation.

I am studying the Asseto Corsa setup guides...

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-car-setup-guides.99049/

... hope I can make better progress with it.

I will try to register for Friday or Saturday, but I am quite busy this week.

See you all.
Don't spend too much time studying the setups just yet. Spend it learning different driving techniques and spend polishing those techniques, drive as much as possible to get faster and most of all consistent. If you struggle with the car, like RSR for example, ask for tips or a setup. Otherwise most of the cars have decent default setups, not perfect but drivable. The key is to understand and drive the car the way it wants to be driven, not change it completely.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back